LeBronJames proves how dumb he is again

What would LeBron say when the press inevetibaly brought up that one of his teammates walked (not hobbled) off the court with 5 minutes to go during a blowout loss to start treatment early? I agree there was no coming back, especially without him in, but its a bad look as he walked not limped to get treatment early. He sucked it up up to that point, why not wait a few more minutes.
#fraudlebum

1622813440369.png

It's either a bad look for LeBron James or a bad look for the NBA. He looks like a quitter walking away but if it was about starting treatment, that is a bad look for the NBA. He couldn't wait 10 more minutes to start treatment? The NBA players are very soft if that is true.
Hes quit on his hometown team twice so...

In general I have been a big LeBron fan. Obviously an amazing player and athlete, and for someone who has spent so much time in the brightest spotlight (since he was 17), he has handled himself very well. He usually says and does the right thing, has been very charitable with is $$$, and he has never had any of the major screw-ups like many high-caliber athletes have had (Kobe sexual assault case, Jordan's gambling issues, Tiger's sex addiction, etc.).

His behavior the last few games has dissappointed me. Leaving his teammates early is a really bad look, as is not shaking hands at the end of the series.

In general I have been a big LeBron fan. Obviously an amazing player and athlete, and for someone who has spent so much time in the brightest spotlight (since he was 17), he has handled himself very well. He usually says and does the right thing, has been very charitable with is $$$, and he has never had any of the major screw-ups like many high-caliber athletes have had (Kobe sexual assault case, Jordan's gambling issues, Tiger's sex addiction, etc.).

His behavior the last few games has dissappointed me. Leaving his teammates early is a really bad look, as is not shaking hands at the end of the series.
Never was a big fan. I did respect his abilities, but for me that ended when he waded into politics. He has stayed clear from bad lifestyle choices. I'll give him credit for that.

This pretty much sums up my feelings about LeBron, with one notable exception: I lost all respect for him when he supported the disingenuous BLM movement and doxed a white cop for saving a black girl's life.

LeBron has a lot of clout and instead of wasting time supporting BLM and doxing a white cop, he should spend more time addressing the REAL problems in the black community: fatherless children; reliance on welfare; black-on-black crime; high school drop out rates; lack of education and marketable job skills; general disrespect for authority and peers; etc. These are things that can make a real change. LeBron has the chance to be a real spokesman, leader and hero and make a real difference...he chooses to stoke the fire instead. Worthless at best; dangerous at worst.

This pretty much sums up my feelings about LeBron, with one notable exception: I lost all respect for him when he supported the disingenuous BLM movement and doxed a white cop for saving a black girl's life.

LeBron has a lot of clout and instead of wasting time supporting BLM and doxing a white cop, he should spend more time addressing the REAL problems in the black community: fatherless children; reliance on welfare; black-on-black crime; high school drop out rates; lack of education and marketable job skills; general disrespect for authority and peers; etc. These are things that can make a real change. LeBron has the chance to be a real spokesman, leader and hero and make a real difference...he chooses to stoke the fire instead. Worthless at best; dangerous at worst.
Before Bill Cosby was known for raping women he did take the stance of fatherless kids, etc, in the black community and he was vilified for it.

They don't want to hear or fix the real issues. That takes work and personal responsibility. They want to play the victim and blame whitey