Lebanon @ Winton Woods

Are you referring to my Trojans? If so I think he is doing the best he can with what he's got to work with. A lot of people are disgruntled with the offense he runs, but I am okay with it as long as it brings W's. To go 7-3 in his first year is pretty good even in a bad conference. Troy has very little talent to work with, but if he gets some studs it could become something. I'm pretty satisfied overall.
Let me guess, Inside/outside veer and mid-line. Everhart won the first football state championship at WW. We know him well.

Let me guess, Inside/outside veer and mid-line. Everhart won the first football state championship at WW. We know him well.
Yes I remember reading that when they hired him. I don't think we will be winning any State Championships anytime soon, especially with you all in the same region, and Lasalle. But creating a winning culture and being a successful contender would be nice to have.

Anyways, I don't want to clog up the thread with Troy talk. Good luck in the playoffs!

Yes I remember reading that when they hired him. I don't think we will be winning any State Championships anytime soon, especially with you all in the same region, and Lasalle. But creating a winning culture and being a successful contender would be nice to have.

Anyways, I don't want to clog up the thread with Troy talk. Good luck in the playoffs!
That he will do.

Been a tough week for Coach Murphy, he lost his father early in the week. Hopefully the Warriors can send him home tonight 10-0👍 Good luck Warriors, 10-0 is never easy to accomplish.

No chance. Playing this weak schedule is not like it used to be. Massillon and Hoban will beat WW by 21+ Like our old schedule much better but I understand
I wouldn’t exactly say no chance. We played a mainly ECC schedule last year as well and won state. Including the same two non conference games Trotwood, who we beat again this year, and Lasalle in which we will MOST likely play in the 1st round next week @ Home.

Been a tough week for Coach Murphy, he lost his father early in the week. Hopefully the Warriors can send him home tonight 10-0👍 Good luck Warriors, 10-0 is never easy to accomplish.
They will finish 10-0 Lebanon will not compete in this contest and if they do it spells a bad Playoff run...I am guessing 34-17 WW...
Yes, A tough week for coach but...Coach Murphy is a no excuses type of guy and I would bet most players have no idea he had a family death.

Here we are! Final regular season game for the Winton Woods Warriors. We play Lebanon at home on Senior Night, and I have a feeling we will do pretty well.

I will say, I am not too happy with the way WW has been playing in the first half over the past 4 games. They have started off very slow, almost snail like. Then they seem to pick it up after halftime. Once playoffs come, we cannot do this. We have to start out strong and fast because you every team we play is gonna come with their best game plan and really have nothing to lose.

The Key things our offense needs to push is the run game with a 1-2 punch featuring Cornist & Minor, giving the b the ball. He is a very good size tight end and whenever he has the ball in his hands, good things come out of it, so utilize him!
Also, I would love to see George use his feet a bit more. He does here and there but I think it can add another aspect to our offense and loosen up the defense of other teams more.

as always,
GO WARRIORS!
OC has no faith in the passing game.

Winton woods was too physical then when they put everybody in the box the wideouts made plays one on one. And with WW’s secondary I wouldn’t trust my passing game either

OC has no faith in the passing game.
The OC has the luxury of a superior rushing attack, #0 is not your avg tailback. Hopefully the QB can make the throws during the playoffs, he does have a assortment of weapons to throw too.

The OC has the luxury of a superior rushing attack, #0 is not your avg tailback. Hopefully the QB can make the throws during the playoffs, he does have a assortment of weapons to throw too.
The passing game is used as a safety net not a weapon. If you only throw when you have to that shirt makes it a lot harder. It’s a shame,I agree there’s lots of weapons. The tailback is an absolute monster, but we have seen that it can be at least slow down if not all together shut down. Just seems like we’re making it easy on the defense when we could be kicking their all over the field

I know this isn't directed at me but as a tax paying citizen of Lebanon. I feel the community over all is giving the new regime some time. 60/40 IMO in favor
With having a son on the team. I am very happy with the coaching staff. Coach Lamb is a great coach. My son has been very successful and having a great year this year. Part of the reason is because of Coach Lamb. As for the game that happened at WW. Lebanon didn't show up to play. There was a lot of animosity between the 2 teams.