League Options for Massillon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not recently.
Tired of being rejected? If you brought anything to the table besides living in the past, drunks, really poor education, and fake titles maybe you'd get in. Even the Suburban League saw that resume and said "No thanks."

Tired of being rejected? If you brought anything to the table besides living in the past, drunks, really poor education, and fake titles maybe you'd get in. Even the Suburban League saw that resume and said "No thanks."

MORE FEDERALIST FAKE NEWS.

FYI, your Polar Bears are playing the Tigers in Baseball (hopefully this Spring) and in Boys basketball next Winter.?

Totally true information, look it up. US News and World Report. I only mention some of the tragic info on your sad school
I would call "tragic" what happened in YOUR school with a gun and with a teacher/coach filming children and what happens on your busses when older kids inappropriately touch younger children.

I would call "tragic" what happened in YOUR school with a gun and with a teacher/coach filming children and what happens on your busses when older kids inappropriately touch younger children.
All dealt with unlike your utter lack of education in your schools. When will that be addressed?

All dealt with unlike your utter lack of education in your schools. When will that be addressed?
Dealt with? They continue to happen.

Guess the school.

Shootings in the school.
Molestation by a coach/teacher.
Inappropriate sexual touching of a child by older kid on bus.
Theft by Administrator.
Best athlete in history kicked off team for theft

Um....not sure which one, but this has got to be some inner city school in Chicago or Detroit, right?

Buzzzzzzzz

Wrong. Jackson high school.

Guess the school.

Shootings in the school.
Theft by Administrator.

Um....not sure which one, but this has got to be some inner city school in Chicago or Detroit, right?

Buzzzzzzzz

You really are running out of steam tonight. Did you run out of Natural Light?

Guess the school.

Shootings in the school.
Theft by Administrator.

Buzzzzzzzz

Kids can't read or do math. Has to be an inner city school in Chicago or Detroit right?
Buzzzzzzzzz.
Wrong Massillon
I may have to check to see if Massillon actually ranked higher than any inner city Chicago or Detroit schools. I may be insulting them.

Let's clear up a couple of misconceptions here. I also don't think it's any secret that the administration has always desired to join a league, preferably the Federal League for obvious reasons.

Once again Egret the voice of intelligence and experience. The thread was started to jab at the consistent rhetoric of the 'Loons who insist that Massillon doesn't need nor want a league. Its a well deserved slap at Massillon people who get on here and act like know it all insiders when in fact they are not.

Once again Egret the voice of intelligence and experience. The thread was started to jab at the consistent rhetoric of the 'Loons who insist that Massillon doesn't need nor want a league. Its a well deserved slap at Massillon people who get on here and act like know it all insiders when in fact they are not.
Know it all and Massillon is ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.