Lacrosse gloves question

DawgFan

My middle school son wants to get his own gloves this year, he hates the ones the parks and recreation supply.
He's about 6ft tall 160lbs and in the 8th grade
My question is we can't remember what size glove he had last year.
We want to buy a pair, should we get 12" or 13"?

I think going to a store and trying them on would be your best bet. Not only can you be sure they fit right, but gloves can be very different in stiffness and range of motion or in where they offer more or less protection so trying them on and finding a good pair that fits would be my advice.

Thanks everyone. moex, lax99 one problem is I don't know of any lacrosse stores here in the Akron/Canton area, but your suggestion would be the ideal thing to do. The only placed I've seen lacrosse equipment is ----'s Sporting Goods and it's seasonal, they probably don't have any lacrosse equipment in yet.

lax in Akron

DawgFan said:
Thanks everyone. moex, lax99 one problem is I don't know of any lacrosse stores here in the Akron/Canton area, but your suggestion would be the ideal thing to do. The only placed I've seen lacrosse equipment is ----'s Sporting Goods and it's seasonal, they probably don't have any lacrosse equipment in yet.
There is a 'Play It Again Sports' in Cuyahoga Falls. Phone: 330-922-0606. I've had good luck getting stuff at their locations in Cincinnati. Give 'em a call and ask. Good luck. Also, check at 's, you might find they have it anyway.