LaBrae head coaching job

The good thing is that the Superintendent is a former Head Football Coach at Grand Valley, which plays a huge part in knowing the capabilities of who they would want to hire.
Former head coach at Grand Valley, talk to the people from Orwell and they’ll tell you he didn’t know if the ball had air or feathers

I am interested in seeing who gets the this job. Do they have an internal guy? Maybe they can poach an assistant off of a team nearby. My cousin has kids in the Garrettsville district that played football and says that there are some potential future head coaches on that staff. One's a teacher I believe but not sure about the other one. With their recent success it makes sense but who knows, just a thought. Also, anyone from Mogadore staff looking to become a head coach? Another place to look. Maybe the Liberty coach likes the Labrae job better than the one he is at? Just spitballing... I don't live around there anymore so what do I know?

I am interested in seeing who gets the this job. Do they have an internal guy? Maybe they can poach an assistant off of a team nearby. My cousin has kids in the Garrettsville district that played football and says that there are some potential future head coaches on that staff. One's a teacher I believe but not sure about the other one. With their recent success it makes sense but who knows, just a thought. Also, anyone from Mogadore staff looking to become a head coach? Another place to look. Maybe the Liberty coach likes the Labrae job better than the one he is at? Just spitballing... I don't live around there anymore so what do I know?
I'm not at all against hiring an internal guy for LaBrae. Maybe they just go with the offensive coordinator that they have had. Their offense is always really good, even though the talent is there to work with too. The only thing with bringing someone over from Garrettsville, is I don't think that system of offense they run, fits the style of athletes LaBrae has. I'm not discounting Garrettsville athletes, because they have had some good ones lately. Just meant it more from that offensive style of that wing style offense. We shall see.

Last edited:
It sounds like it won’t be coming with a teaching job. Maybe Coach Lude should apply or they should call him. I think he may have played for Armeni when he was at Reserve. There could be a connection there.

I'm not at all against hiring an internal guy for LaBrae. Maybe they just go with the offensive coordinator that they have had. Their offense is always really good, even though the talent is there to work with too. The only thing with bringing someone over from Garrettsville, is I don't think that system of offense they run, fits the style of athletes LaBrae has. I'm not discounting Garrettsville athletes, because they have had some good ones lately. Just meant it more from that offensive style of that wing style offense. We shall see.
I am sure those coaches know something other than the wing offense they run now. Before they ran this they were like spread and like a different wing style, like the wing t. Coaches mold their offense to players that they have.

Just a side note. Garrettsville hasn't been a separate school district since the 1950's. I think you are probably referring to the James A. Garfield school district. It is a consolidated school district with the townships of Freedom, Nelson part of Hiram and the village of Garrettsville.

The liberty coach there’s no shot. He’s a graduate of liberty and this is his dream coaching those kids. No shot he would ever leave to go to a rival school

Still wonder why Armeni stepped down to begin with. I mean if it is something in house, or personal for him, I understand not mentioning here on the public forum. But just from a outsiders view, seemed like a decent place to be

Not I, although the new poster thing will always throw people off. I just know a few people from that area and have an interest in schools where there are people I know personally.

Not I, although the new poster thing will always throw people off. I just know a few people from that area and have an interest in schools where there are people I know personally.
No problem. At least you clarified, your cleared. LOL. No, he probably means a poster on the forum, but hasn't participated in this thread.