JV Football 2019

2020Dad

I was at the JV game on saturday, I will say this X is in good shape over the next couple of years if all of these kids stay and develop. There are 3 sophomore QBs 2 are currently practicing and dressing with varsity but playing JV Brogan and Max this will be a big year for their development. Wyche is also on JV as a QB. Nolan has been converted to DB it appears and is dressing with varsity. There are 2 sophomore O lineman starting on varsity and several others that look decent on JV. At RB Vrsansky is on varsity and Kellum is starting on Jv and is going to be a good one. I did not have a roster but their appeared to be a TE that was pretty big that has a lot of potential. At WR remember the name McFarland he has the potential to be special good hands, good size, good speed and dangerous after the catch. There are several other receivers with promise number 82 also stands out but I don't know his name. Defensively we are very sound with some good size on the D Line. Marquee has been moved to linebacker and looks good there. I believe there are 2 sophomore Cornerbacks that are dressing with varsity so there is a lot in the cupboard there. Anyone else have any observations from JV?

JV beat Colerain 24-14, completing the sweep.

Offense
StX used 3 QBs in this order: #6, #10 and #17.
Pretty sure that Wyche is #17, so guessing the other 2 are McGaughey (6’1” 175lb) and Klare (6’4” 196lb)
Whoever is #6 was the most impressive and I am guessing that was Klare.
Agree that #11 RB Charles Kellom (5’10” 165lb), #5 WR Terrell McFarlin and #88 TE Cade Czarnecki (6’3” 190lb) are varsity starters next season.
I am guessing #40 who lined up at RB on occasion was Vrsansky.
The other WRs were #15 (not sure player name), #16 (Alex Kemper) and #18 (Jeziah Farrar)
The OLine was Jordan Ruther, Jack Larsen, Jack Renneker, Kyle Lamping (not sure who the 5th player was)

Defense
#33 LaVeall Trimble, #48 Sean Reilly (6’1” 190lb).
I am guessing #96 was Sam Buerkle and #45 was either Colin Poneris or Grant Lyons
The LBs were #52 Nick Schaeper, #57 Andrew Monzel and #2 Marquee Cummings (6’0” 187lb)
The secondary was #82 Amare Leslie, #17 Joe Nelson, #3 Jack Wildfleuer, #21 ??? and #15 ???
Not sure who were 21 and 15, maybe Eli Kirk was one of them

And yes the present and future of StX football is bright.
This sophomore class is one of the best in recent history.
7 are contributing on varsity: RB/PR Vrsansky, QB/PK Klare, CB Anderson, CB Nolan, S Kirk, OL Collins, OL Parker

Bomber fans who know better feel free to make corrections

GO X

JV beat Colerain 24-14, completing the sweep.

Offense
StX used 3 QBs in this order: #6, #10 and #17.
Pretty sure that Wyche is #17, so guessing the other 2 are McGaughey (6’1” 175lb) and Klare (6’4” 196lb)
Whoever is #6 was the most impressive and I am guessing that was Klare.
Agree that #11 RB Charles Kellom (5’10” 165lb), #5 WR Terrell McFarlin and #88 TE Cade Czarnecki (6’3” 190lb) are varsity starters next season.
I am guessing #40 who lined up at RB on occasion was Vrsansky.
The other WRs were #15 (not sure player name), #16 (Alex Kemper) and #18 (Jeziah Farrar)
The OLine was Jordan Ruther, Jack Larsen, Jack Renneker, Kyle Lamping (not sure who the 5th player was)

Defense
#33 LaVeall Trimble, #48 Sean Reilly (6’1” 190lb).
I am guessing #96 was Sam Buerkle and #45 was either Colin Poneris or Grant Lyons
The LBs were #52 Nick Schaeper, #57 Andrew Monzel and #2 Marquee Cummings (6’0” 187lb)
The secondary was #82 Amare Leslie, #17 Joe Nelson, #3 Jack Wildfleuer, #21 ??? and #15 ???
Not sure who were 21 and 15, maybe Eli Kirk was one of them

And yes the present and future of StX football is bright.
This sophomore class is one of the best in recent history.
7 are contributing on varsity: RB/PR Vrsansky, QB/PK Klare, CB Anderson, CB Nolan, S Kirk, OL Collins, OL Parker

Bomber fans who know better feel free to make corrections

GO X

#6 is McGaughey and the JV offense seems to move smoother when he is in. #10 is Klare and #17 is Wyche. #5 McFarland dressed with varsity Friday night and has been practicing with varsity for the past week.

Last edited: