Juror #11

So are you saying former Trump attorney Michael Cohen was prosecuted unfairly because he did not commit a “real crime”?

Is a “real crime”….
* the same for you and I as it is for a Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk?
* the Dane for you and I as it is for ejected officials?
* who determines what a “real crime” is?

Just curious as to your definition of “real crime”

Was it a “real crime” to use campaign funds to pay for the Steele Dossier to smear your opponent? Then the Steele Dossier turned out to be fake.

Then you paid a “fine” because you did that.

But the guy that beat you is now being indicted for the same type of thing you did.

Was it a “real crime” to use campaign funds to pay for the Steele Dossier to smear your opponent? Then the Steele Dossier turned out to be fake.

But the guy that beat you is now being indicted for the same type of thing you did.

Then prosecute the Clinton’s, you had 2 years where a R was President, controlled the senate & house - what the heck was the R’s doing?

If one’s best defense is “yea but they did it….”, not looking too good for your home team is it?

Then prosecute the Clinton’s, you had 2 years where a R was President, controlled the senate & house - what the heck was the R’s doing?

If one’s best defense is “yea but they did it….”, not looking too good for your home team is it?
Clinton’s won’t be prosecuted in NYC , Zippy.

Clinton’s won’t be prosecuted in NYC , Zippy.

So the R’s are helpless vs the Clinton’s

By the way, that Russian hoax just upheld another conviction. The Clinton’s/D’s seem to always be one step ahead.

So the R’s are helpless vs the Clinton’s

By the way, that Russian hoax just upheld another conviction. The Clinton’s/D’s seem to always be one step ahead.

OK, Mr. Ukraine…your two tiered Justice system seems to work just fine for you.

So the Republicans should've weaponized the Justice system?

I remember when Trump merely chanting lock her up was a threat to democracy, now the left is actively trying to lock up the opposition candidate and we get oh nothing to see here.

Ask yourself...Trump has been out of office for 4 years...why are all these cases being pursued in an election year, why didn't they happen years ago?

So the Republicans should've weaponized the Justice system?

I remember when Trump merely chanting lock her up was a threat to democracy, now the left is actively trying to lock up the opposition candidate and we get oh nothing to see here.

Ask yourself...Trump has been out of office for 4 years...why are all these cases being pursued in an election year, why didn't they happen years ago?

Ok. I asked myself why are these cases all coming about during an election year. Let’s see, 1) a president can not be prosecuted while currently in office. 2) the taking of top secret documents was not discovered until what, 2021/2-ish? 3) the Georgia perfect call occurred 3.5 years ago.

Has Trump not fought each case & attempted to prolong or drag it out? In each case, did he not do what he has been accused of? Seems pretty obvious that:
* a $130k payment was in fact made to Stormy. Trumps attorney Michael Cohen did in fact go to jail for campaign fund fraud.
* a one hour “I need 10,780 votes” call was made to a Georgia election official who happen to be a R who voted for Trump in 2020.
* the National Archives asked Trump to return documents, he stated thru a lawyer that he did not have any. NA asked again & Trump stated again he did not have any. NA did not believe this & got a search warrant. NA found documents in their search.

Seems to me like this has been brought on by one persons actions who is now being held accountable for those actions.

And for the record, I could care less if Trump had ‘relations’ with Stormy. Trying to strong arm a state level public servant to find 10,780 votes is a far more grievous offense in my mind.

Last edited:
Ok. I asked myself why are these cases all coming about during an election year. Let’s see, 1) a president can not be prosecuted while currently in office. 2) the taking of top secret documents was not discovered until what, 2021/2-ish? 3) the Georgia perfect call occurred 3.5 years ago.

Has Trump not fought each case & attempted to prolong or drag it out? In each case, did he not do what he has been accused of? Seems pretty obvious that:
* a $130k payment was in fact made to Stormy. Trumps attorney Michael Cohen did in fact go to jail for campaign fund fraud.
* a one hour “I need 10,780 votes” call was made to a Georgia election official who happen to be a R who voted for Trump in 2020.
* the National Archives asked Trump to return documents, he stated they a lawyer he did not have any. NA asked again & Trump stated again he did not have any. NA did not believe this & got a search warrant & found documents. NA found documents in their search

Seems to me like has been brought on by one persons actuons who is now being held accountable for those actions.

And for the record, I could care less if Trump had ‘relations’ with Stormy. Trying to strong arm a state level public servant to find 10,780 votes is a far grievous offense in my mind.
It is never King Donny’s fault … it is always someone picking on him … total victim mentality!

Anybody who says the jury pool in Manhattan isn't far leftist is a massive liar. Anyone who says you can despise a man and be impartial with his fate in your hands is a massive liar.
Most of us do not see everything through the lense of politics. We can see facts for what they are. You are projecting.

No it is not.
They claimed it was a campaign fee from the beginning. Trump did not. He tried to hide it as a personal legal fee.
Not even remotely close. A 6th grader could understand the difference.

It is never King Donny’s fault … it is always someone picking on him … total victim mentality!
Yeah, kinda like an elderly man who is not really fit to withstand a trial or hearing, but is probably guilty.

Just a coincidence that he is our President.

No I have not but I know his fixer already got convicted for it so that is an indicator.
Being new precedent is being set with every political action, You are part of a problem. No worries, things happen for a reason. You and many many others will regret your political position. Mark my words Harry Reid.

So we now know the identity of at least two of the jurors.

"The jury is above reproach", declared prosecutor Alvin Bragg. "Two of the female jurors, in particular, have emerged as leaders within the jury chambers, and we know they will do their level best to mete out justice in this case".

The New York times has published their photos, and their biographies are contained in this story.

1713818864050.png
1713818942294.png

So we now know the identity of at least two of the jurors.

"The jury is above reproach", declared prosecutor Alvin Bragg. "Two of the female jurors, in particular, have emerged as leaders within the jury chambers, and we know they will do their level best to mete out justice in this case".

The New York times has published their photos, and their biographies are contained in this story.

View attachment 57715 View attachment 57716
So not even 72 hours after the Judge specifically stated no more info about the jurors to various news outlets, the NYT goes a pumps out these bios? What the heck man?!