Juror #11

I enjoy wrestling

Juror 11, who works at an apparel company, said she did not like President Trump’s “persona.” After exhausting their peremptory challenges, President Trump’s attorneys asked Judge Juan Merchan to dismiss her because of her negative opinions. The judge ruled that this wasn’t enough to remove her because she had also said she could put that aside to be fair and impartial.

“I don’t like his persona,” she said. “I don’t like some of my coworkers, but I don’t try to sabotage their work.”

Former President Donald Trump (R) sits with his attorney Todd Blanche during his criminal trial as jury selection continues at Manhattan Criminal Court in New York City on April 19, 2024. (Mark Peterson/Pool via Getty Images)
Former President Donald Trump (R) sits with his attorney Todd Blanche during his criminal trial as jury selection continues at Manhattan Criminal Court in New York City on April 19, 2024. (Mark Peterson/Pool via Getty Images)
“He just seems very selfish and self-serving so I don’t really appreciate that in any public servant, so I don’t know him as a person, so I don’t know how he is in terms of his integrity,” she added. “It’s just not my cup of tea.”

John Shu, a constitutional law expert who served in both Bush administrations, told The Epoch Times that Judge Merchan should have removed juror 11 based on her comments.

Juror 11, who works at an apparel company, said she did not like President Trump’s “persona.” After exhausting their peremptory challenges, President Trump’s attorneys asked Judge Juan Merchan to dismiss her because of her negative opinions. The judge ruled that this wasn’t enough to remove her because she had also said she could put that aside to be fair and impartial.

“I don’t like his persona,” she said. “I don’t like some of my coworkers, but I don’t try to sabotage their work.”

“He just seems very selfish and self-serving so I don’t really appreciate that in any public servant, so I don’t know him as a person, so I don’t know how he is in terms of his integrity,” she added. “It’s just not my cup of tea.”

John Shu, a constitutional law expert who served in both Bush administrations, told The Epoch Times that Judge Merchan should have removed juror 11 based on her comments.
They need a change of venue on this, it is impossible to find jurors in NYC who don't carry blind hatred of Trump.

Just the interviews of the seated jurors have already secured Trump's appeal. This is just a clown show smear campaign to paralyze Trump assets and create an excuse to read salacious details from depositions into the news stream.

Even what this liberal rag will cop to is bad enough - this man cannot receive a fair trial in this jurisdiction.

I don't like you, but I can be fair and impartial? OrangeManBad has really ruined you.
It’s really not hard. Most people deal with the concept on a daily basis. In this case, you evaluate the evidence as it relates to the law and make a judgement. Most people can disregard a personality. The fact that you can’t be objective is a you problem.

So does it have to be a unanimous decision in this civil trial? Seems I’ve heard conflicting reports.

Doesn’t matter, he will be found guilty, and win the appeal.

Their goal is to keep him off the campaign trail.
Any chance some jurors lied to get on the jury to try and help Trump? I am in the camp where the majority either love him or hate him.

So does it have to be a unanimous decision in this civil trial? Seems I’ve heard conflicting reports.
This is a criminal trial, not a civil trial. It has to be unanimous for conviction or acquittal. Otherwise it's a mistrial and they can try again. Trump however is up on 34 felony counts. Each one has to be voted on individually. Keep in mind, this particular case is strictly about paying Stormy Daniels off to be quiet. Make your own judgment about the appropriateness of that number of counts.

The Letitia James civil trial was about fraud within the Trump Organization. That is over, he lost. It's on appeal until September.

They need a change of venue on this, it is impossible to find jurors in NYC who don't carry blind hatred of Trump.
Right. You would be an unbiased juror judging by your comments on here. You sure shouldn’t be commenting on anyone else’s objectivity. Truthfully you need to stick to trying to make the rest of the boys laugh. You can’t be taken seriously.

Lotr10 just said NY is totally in play.
IMO the GOP will gain more congressional seats in NY State then expected because Trump is going to do better there then expected. He likley won't win NY but it will be a lot loser then expected.

Then you better only bring charges against Trump that represent real crimes.

So are you saying former Trump attorney Michael Cohen was prosecuted unfairly because he did not commit a “real crime”?

Is a “real crime”….
* the same for you and I as it is for a Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk?
* the Dane for you and I as it is for ejected officials?
* who determines what a “real crime” is?

Just curious as to your definition of “real crime”