John Hopkins Covid 19 Mortality Risk Calculator

Pope Francis 1

https://covid19risktools.com:8443/riskcalculator (or simply google john hopkins covid risk calculator) THIS IS NOT A COVID DEBATE THREAD!

I believe the above will link you to the calculator. Simply plug in a few numbers, and it spits out your risk of dying from covid based on your stats.

"The tool provides an assessment of individualized risks for mortality from COVID-19 using the best publicly available information on risks associated with various predisposing factors. The tool is meant for individuals who are currently not infected and not vaccinated and it does not account for all risk-factors that might increase an individual's chance of infection and/or health complications after infection. We will continue to update the tool as new information on additional risk-factors becomes available. It is important to note that an individual's risk will also heavily depend on personal behavior such as social distancing, hand washing and mask-wearing. It is also crucial to remember that individuals who themselves have a low risk of COVID-19 serious illness and/or mortality, they are still able to spread the infection to others who are at high-risk. The tool is not intended to be used for any medical or treatment decisions."

Plugging in my numbers...

age 64 in good health (daily exercise, good diet) my risk of dying from Covid per the John Hopkins risk calculator is about 1 in 1,500,000.

my wife, age 55 in good health (daily exercise, good diet) risk of dying is about 1 in 2,500,000

Covid does not like fat folks!
D41C29C2-AF3F-478F-9D87-0497890DAE3A.jpeg