John Curtis Christian (LA) Vs. North Miami Beach

:laugh: Give me a break.... Im pretty sure Poly will be playing in FL this year...

Yep give you a break. Hold on tho

They are coming through an event. Not on their own. Only big teams to come to florida that were not apart of some classic event have been.

That team from CONN

and This year Independence.

Every other big game is being played outside of florida. Its about time someone puts in a classic event in florida. No reason our teams should have to travel over 75% of the time.

So yes you can have your break now.

Yep give you a break. Hold on tho

They are coming through an event. Not on their own. Only big teams to come to florida that were not apart of some classic event have been.

That team from CONN

and This year Independence.

Every other big game is being played outside of florida. Its about time someone puts in a classic event in florida. No reason our teams should have to travel over 75% of the time.

So yes you can have your break now.

Link?

to the Curtis vs Florida school..

I'm excited about JC and Trinity. Who knew there was a Texas Herbie.

"In Texas, the National Football Foundation is also a sponsor and four games are scheduled at Texas Stadium in Irving, Texas, Aug. 30. Another big game, now called the National Football Foundation's Texas Showdown, pits Trinity (Euless, Texas) and John Curtis (River Ridge, La.) Sept. 1 and could be added to the Herbstreit series."

It was already evident before this year, looking at John Curtis' out of state resume that includes plenty of out of state road games as well that they fear no team or state. I personally have nothing but respect for Louisiana football and their ability to compete with any state as I've watched them in 2 consecutive years beat teams that went on to win Texas state championships and there have been good battles between the states. I can only speak for myself but I also was personally impressed by this http://www.5atexasfootball.com/forum/vB/showpost.php?p=821088&postcount=21 .

Last edited:
I like the contrasts in this game.

North Miami Beach is a big school but they only have about 32 kids on their varsity team.

Curtis is a small school that probably has 60 or more kids.

North Miami Beach is a big school but they only have about 32 kids on their varsity team.

NMB can't be underestimated either, they're a fast team that also is one of the most well conditioned and coached teams you can find. If the spring game, a 25-0 win over a still talented Miami Northwestern team is any indication they will be a team to watch for in Florida and nationally.

I can tell this is your first year of following high school football..I understand you better now...

Curtis will dress out about 80-90 almost every year, sometimes 100...

You mentioned Longview, Texas in your previous post in the other thread being an embarrassing loss for John Curtis....Let one of your 6A Miami schools(OR any Florida school) roll into Longview for an 11 AM game and get back to me...

Until then....

Watch and learn!

You don't have a clue, do you?

I can tell this is your first year of following high school football..I understand you better now...

You mentioned Longview, Texas in your previous post in the other thread being an embarrassing loss for John Curtis....Let one of your 6A Miami schools(OR any Florida school) roll into Longview for an 11 AM game and get back to me...

Until then....

Watch and learn!

Wow.

I had no idea how much of a dick you were.

Good to know now.

I was guessing on Curtis. I don't give rat's --- about them really.

I've followed high school football for a long time now.

I don't need some schmuck to tell me otherwise.

I didn't say Longview was an embarrassing loss.

Just that Longview didn't win a state title. In fact they were beaten badly by the team that Katy beat badly in the title game.

If they can't beat Longview or a team that lost to Pflugerville than they aren't beating Northwestern or Deerfield Beach or any number of 6A teams down here.

Sorry to burst your bubble sport.

Until then....

Watch and learn!

Also, Northwestern went to play a tougher program than Longview, with higher stakes, in front of more fans and came out the winner.

But they would struggle with Longview? Even you're not that silly.

I've followed high school football for a long time now.

Yeah, OK!...Doing good so far with your 1 win!

:shrug:

Louisiana and Texas been butting heads forever...No big deal to me...Evidently your 1 win in Texas means more than 50 or 60 years of football action...Go find texasfrog and debate him...You outta your league right here...

If you think Florida is that much better than Texas you are wasting everyone's time, including mine...

CYA!

Yeah, OK!...Doing good so far with your 1 win!

:shrug:

Louisiana and Texas been butting heads forever...No big deal to me...Evidently your 1 win in Texas means more than 50 or 60 years of football action...Go find texasfrog and debate him...You outta your league right here...

If you think Florida is that much better than Texas you are wasting everyone's time, including mine...

CYA!

Who cares how many OOS wins they have?

They've only played one game.

Again. Dade County is 400 miles from the next state.

Louisiana and Texas border each other. There are many more opportunities for their teams to play.

I didn't say any such thing.

Just that if they can't beat Longview they aren't going to beat our 15-0 national championship team.

I had no idea that was a big leap of faith.

Texas is the state that thinks they are far better than any other despite no real head-to-head evidence.

I'm outta my league with you? That's a laugh.

Don't flatter yourself. You look almost as silly as 6AFOOTBALL.

Who cares how many OOS wins they have?
They've only played one game.
So, why the King of the world attitude?..One ain't ----!

Again. Dade County is 400 miles from the next state.
Doesn't seem to be stopping teams this year....

Louisiana and Texas border each other. There are many more opportunities for their teams to play.
That would be correct...Got a live one here!

I didn't say any such thing.
Just that if they can't beat Longview they aren't going to beat our 15-0 national championship team.
Where was that said?...I said JC could play with anyone which you will find out very shortly...You said 22 titles ain't ----...

I had no idea that was a big leap of faith.
Texas is the state that thinks they are far better than any other despite no real head-to-head evidence.
Florida ain't proved ---- in Louisiana, Texas has...Louisiana is not impressed you beat Dallas Carter a couple times and Summerville, South Carolina...(lol)...Beating SLC was a nice win...That game is history like the rest....

I'm outta my league with you? That's a laugh.
That would be correct

Don't flatter yourself. You look almost as silly as 6AFOOTBALL.
That's debatable , but by better than you...

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
1) King of the World attitude? I'm just telling it like it is.

Dade County football is very good. Better than 99% of this country. And as a byproduct Florida football is better than most.

2) 2 of the 3 Dade OOS games are being played in Miami. The only one traveling is NMB and they never would have traveled in the past because they've never been that good.

3) So then why the shock that those schools play more OOS games?

4) If they can't beat Longview how can they expect to win a 6A title in Florida?

22 titles in Louisiana isn't ----. Especially when another small christian school has 11 in 18 years.

5) Summerville was SC's big school runner-up.

Escambia beat Louisiana's best program.

What would impress you? Booker T Washington beating the snot out of Evangel rather than Summerville?

You have the look of a shyster. A clown who talks much more than the substance can back up. You basically just wasted an entire page with one-liners and idle talk.

1) King of the World attitude? I'm just telling it like it is.

Dade County football is very good. Better than 99% of this country. And as a byproduct Florida football is better than most.

2) 2 of the 3 Dade OOS games are being played in Miami. The only one traveling is NMB and they never would have traveled in the past because they've never been that good.

3) So then why the shock that those schools play more OOS games?

4) If they can't beat Longview how can they expect to win a 6A title in Florida?

22 titles in Louisiana isn't ----. Especially when another small christian school has 11 in 18 years.

5) Summerville was SC's big school runner-up.

Escambia beat Louisiana's best program.

What would impress you? Booker T Washington beating the snot out of Evangel rather than Summerville?

You have the look of a shyster. A clown who talks much more than the substance can back up. You basically just wasted an entire page with one-liners and idle talk.

With the 1% being Texas.
Florida has the best Talent no doubt. But not the best teams and depth.

I think Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin would be best qualified to give an objective review since they played Florida football in High School but now have been in TX for several years.

They said Florida has better athletes but Texas has better programs.

With the 1% being Texas.
Florida has the best Talent no doubt. But not the best teams and depth.

I think Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin would be best qualified to give an objective review since they played Florida football in High School but now have been in TX for several years.

They said Florida has better athletes but Texas has better programs.

You're right. The one percent of the country that might be better than ONE of our counties is Texas.

That was the same lame argument that you guys made before the SLC-MNW game.

Txas might edge us on depth given that they have twice as many high schools as we have but on quality I won't concede an inch,

Yes. A scientific study by two former players that was conducted during an interview on national television.

LOL.