Joe Eitel Computer Points

GBulldogs06

Don't look now (and I know, I know there is a TON of football to be played) but the the Bulldogs are currently sitting at 7th in the Region!!

Really we can only afford 1 more loss all season long to be considered to have a chance at playoffs. Tough having Wadsworth-less, Tallmadge and Copley all really good this year.

http://www.joeeitel.com/hsfoot/2012region_2.html

Go BULLDOGS!!! Playoffs 2012!!! (Last shot to play in Division I Playoffs)

Sorry for all the errors. I'll proofread next time!

Last edited:

...I know how that goes. And, Yes the suburban league is tough top to almost bottom (sorry Revere). We cannot lose more than 1 game going forward.

I think you are forgetting nordonia:).

really,did they have some college D-1 recruits move in- last year I think it was mid way through the 3rd quarter before they got a first down against Green and we were not really that good

great basketball team,football not so much

Nordonia forget what you saw last year they have a new coaching staff and alot new starters.They have a whole new offense, they scored more points this year than last year.Green has a easy win this week, beating nordonia green will have to play real good.

You might not alot teams will lose , next week you win you will move up,you have a very tough game next week.

We just fell 6 spots to 13. OUCH. We didn't get any help from teams we beat this last week. I understand this will all settle down. All we have to do is WIN. We cant lose more than 1 more game. "One week at a time" -Beat Nordonia

Go BULLDOGS!!!

really,did they have some college D-1 recruits move in- last year I think it was mid way through the 3rd quarter before they got a first down against Green and we were not really that good

great basketball team,football not so much

I have to man up and admit I was wrong- Green played really well for the 1st half and the 1st drive of the 3rd quarter but then Nordonia took control of the game- their QB and their receivers,espcially #29,took over

Kudos to the Knights

I have to man up and admit I was wrong- Green played really well for the 1st half and the 1st drive of the 3rd quarter but then Nordonia took control of the game- their QB and their receivers,espcially #29,took over

Kudos to the Knights

I wasnt at the game, but I have to assume that Green played well longer than that if they were up 26-10 in the 4th before they folded up.

Green did not fold nordonia offensive wear then down and the defense stepped up.Nordonia defense stepped up tallmadge had a game with green and only won 35-32, winning close games will help.Green has a great future in a couple years.

Green did not fold nordonia offensive wear then down and the defense stepped up.Nordonia defense stepped up tallmadge had a game with green and only won 35-32, winning close games will help.Green has a great future in a couple years.

Ok Brian I've bit my tongue long enough. I know your football knowledge from your posts is very limited. Your offense did not wear us down, your offense is on the field just as long as our defense. Our coaches coached that game not to lose rather than to win! We played timid, yes your defense got better but we only threw 5 times in the 2nd half and one was for a TD. We showed what we have in the first half and tried killing the clock with 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. We have been the best team on the field for 5 straight weeks and we're 3-2. This is the football I've had to watch since our "great" school board let one parent run McV out of town! You have our coaching staff to thank for that win as they gift wrapped it for you! By the way you do have a great QB, 2 receivers and a pretty nice cast to them but nothing great other than them.

As for our future, this years JR class lost one game between 8th, 9th and 10th grades, the now SR class maybe lost 2 or 3 in that time span, try to soak that up...it means nothing.

brian I dont post on here alot, but you are out of your mind. I was at the game. I couldnt believe we got away from what we were doing to beat you guy up for almost three quarters. Going conservative let your offense on the field and yes you have a good offense. It blew up in our faces. I dont know about 5-0 but Im pretty sure we should be 4-1. We handed it to you. You should just say thanks instead of coming on here and bragging. I would love to play you guys again.

This time no hometown refs and nordonia still outgained you by 248 yards lol.

Yeah, lots of them in the 4th quarter. I cant believe I am saying this as a Green fan, but I hope Tallmadge kicks your butt whenever you play them. I dont know if Copley can this week, but I hope someone beats you so you will quit bragging. You make Tallmadge fans look modest.

...just a hypothetical but it would be amazing to get paired up with Nordonia in the playoffs. I know a lot has to happen before then but that would be tremendous.