Joe Biden makes surprise visit in Kiev

I can't imagine the logistics nightmare this was. However, I am all for the leader of my country thumbing his nose at Putin and reminding him we don't play by his imaginary rules for the world.

Yeah, F any Americans that didn’t vote for him, right?
Elections have consequences. I do feel sorry for all the people in East Palestine that continually vote overwhelmingly for Republicans who want to eliminate all the regulations that caused the derailment, eliminate the EPA that would provide the funds to clean up, and kill any basic health care that will treat the people suffering the long-term consequences of the poisonous chemicals released. Why would Biden need to go there? What could he do? Maybe he could throw paper towels out to clean up the spill like Trump did!

800-6.jpg

Elections have consequences. I do feel sorry for all the people in East Palestine that continually vote overwhelmingly for Republicans who want to eliminate all the regulations that caused the derailment, eliminate the EPA that would provide the funds to clean up, and kill any basic health care that will treat the people suffering the long-term consequences of the poisonous chemicals released. Why would Biden need to go there? What could he do? Maybe he could throw paper towels out to clean up the spill like Trump did!

800-6.jpg
The EPA is a hugely bloated Federal agency awash in tax dollars that couldn't get out of it's own way. Lack of funding had NOTHING to do with their lack of response and oversight in this train derailment.

As for regulations, the democrats have been enlarging the federal behemoth for decades instituting all sorts of regulations that don't actually protect us from things like the EP train derailment. All the democrat regulations due is concentrate power in government and provide motivation for lobbyists to give money to politicians. This is considered a win/win by the democrats.

Which one is helping Ukrainians (theoretically) and which one is helping US citizens? Thank you Trump for forcing the idiots administration for getting involved. Not sure this is a good thing though...as Ronald Reagan said the scariest words spoken are "I'm from the government and I'm here to help".

Which one is helping Ukrainians (theoretically) and which one is helping US citizens? Thank you Trump for forcing the idiots administration for getting involved. Not sure this is a good thing though...as Ronald Reagan said the scariest words spoken are "I'm from the government and I'm here to help".

Biden says "Ukraine will never be a victory for Russia" in major speech from Poland​

“A dictator bent on rebuilding an empire will never be able to ease the people's love of liberty. Brutality will never grind down the will of the free. And Ukraine — Ukraine will never be a victory for Russia. Never."

Biden says "Ukraine will never be a victory for Russia" in major speech from Poland​

“A dictator bent on rebuilding an empire will never be able to ease the people's love of liberty. Brutality will never grind down the will of the free. And Ukraine — Ukraine will never be a victory for Russia. Never."

Wonderful.

800-6.jpg
Tard alert!!!

Why did he tell Putin he was making the trip?

Did he need permission?

Putin knew he was there before you did.
Smart people know this answer, but I am interested in hearing what you think? I need another good laugh.

I can't imagine the logistics nightmare this was. However, I am all for the leader of my country thumbing his nose at Putin and reminding him we don't play by his imaginary rules for the world.
It'd be interesting to know the price tag of keeping him safe on this trip

Did he tell them a Corn Pop story to inspire them?
Better yet he made up a new story. Now when his family moved to Delaware he was surrounded by Polish families and he was upset his name was Biden and didn’t end in a ….sky. So now he’s a guy who knew Corn Pop, also hung out with Hispanics , went to Mass everyday before school and had time to march for black civil rights. Dude just makes up stories out of whole cloth depending on who he is addressing.

I was, as a young man, I was born in a coal town of Scranton, Pennsylvania, northeastern Pennsylvania, in an Irish Catholic neighborhood. Then when coal died, we moved down to Delaware, to a town called Claymont, Delaware, which was a working-class town, but everybody in town was either Polish or Italian. I grew up feeling self-conscious my name didn’t end in an S-K-I or an O," Biden said.

Last edited:
These geniuses actually told Putin Biden would be in country...who the heck tells the enemy hey our president is going to be in town.

Do we have troops in the Ukraine?
If we had put some there 1/1/22 for "training manuevers", we'd only have Russians in Crimea and the Donbass, today.

We have quite a lot going on in Ukraine, troops or not.

As for regulations, the democrats have been enlarging the federal behemoth for decades instituting all sorts of regulations that don't actually protect us from things like the EP train derailment. All the democrat regulations due is concentrate power in government and provide motivation for lobbyists to give money to politicians. This is considered a win/win by the democrats.
I heard Gov DeNitwit this morning pounding the desk about Norfolk Southern did not have the correct paperwork in place before the train entered Ohio. In other words, he's claiming had Norfolk Southern filled out the proper Hazmat forms and filed them in quadrupicate a week earlier, this disaster wouldn't have happened.

THIS is why I did not vote for this turd.

"All across my country... Ukrainian flags fly from American homes!"

Uncle Joe is on one today. lol.