JJHuddle Alumni!

Maybe I am. Maybe I’m not. If seeing what kind of man Donald Trump is makes me nuts, then I’m nuts. One thing I’m not is a sheep. In fact, I’d vote for an alternative moderate GOP candidate. I just can’t bring myself to vote for a sexual predator, or someone who calls men like John McCain a loser while he stayed home with little bone spurs as McCain suffered years of torture for this country. And your hero calls him a loser. He also stood on sacred ground at Normandy and said “Americans who died at war are suckers and losers”. How could any decent American support this guy. Baffling.
Just to clarify. Not all Republicans are MAGA. I despise that narcissist Trump.

Mine was arguing with him in 2001 about whether Big Red ducked Dover after we beat them in 98 and they cancelled the contract for 99, and they would have been at home!
That was a tough season. I believe it was Reno’s only losing season in 40 years.
Just to clarify. Not all Republicans are MAGA. I despise that narcissist Trump.
thank you for clarifying that Egret. I just hope there are enough of you to keep him from the nomination.

It’s been 20 years since I had joined JJHuddle and I always loved the football discussions. So many threads posted that the football forum was divided between north and south.. I sure do miss some of the posters on there. Even had several meet and greets at central Ohio Roosters and BW3’s back then where we could talk football in person.

Who on here is a old JJHuddle poster and what was your username on there? My username is the same.
This is wild.

SAME NAME

I’m a bit biased but “Buckeye Bill” was the best. He tried hard to put faces to screen names and putting people together. He was one of JJ’s first members. He helped grow the huddle. JJ told us how and why he created the huddle. He said he hated waiting until Saturday and Sunday for statewide scores were published in the morning paper . Essentially his main motivation in starting the huddle was to be able to come home from watching his beloved Bishop Ready and getting scores from all across Ohio. JJ is a good man and was a good friend to Dad. Buckeye Bill always posted with class and refused to be negative toward anyone. He defended his school and his friends fiercely.
JJ actually pillaged Massillon Proud for posters. That's how I, for one, found out about his site via email. True story

It worked despite his denial that taking place. And at MP's expense? MP never gonged posters for petty reasons for more big business. Your typical plant making cheap products not to last thinks that's weird
I never knew that MP’s members were only allowed to view one site. I am confused. Do you think the Massillon posters on this forum have abandoned Massillon Proud? In all honesty, what am I missing.

I never knew that MP’s members were only allowed to view one site. I am confused. Do you think the Massillon posters on this forum have abandoned Massillon Proud? In all honesty, what am I missing.
You aren't missing anything. Bottomline, I didn't like the way he did things.

I'll try to get over it, Ha!

Same name then and now. Was on the soccer site a lot also. Had nice time at the state soccer final meeting several other posters and coaches.

Dover Claymont week 2001 I was in the stands there were like five guys guarding the inflatable helmet the kids run out of and I wondered why until later I got an icq message that night with a link to the jjhuddle thread that had a Claymont guy saying he was going to shoot the helmet with his crossbow if they didn’t stop calling them dirtmont. I was hooked.