Jax-lax D-1

I think they will hold thier own, the program has alot of talent in it...problem is they will HAVE to play a mostly D1 schedule now and it will test them.

But that being said they should be in D1, there's that kind of interest in Lax in Jackson, so regardless of this year you will see Jax Lax eventually excel...

The number of good players on many D1 teams is mathmatically challenging to many D2 programs. Player to player - some teams match-up well, but numbers help. The D1 depth chart is tough to beat - especially in the second half. See you in Columbus.

Don't think numbers will be a problem for the Bears...they have that. They are now JUST starting with the current crop of Freshmen and Sophomores to get the "talented" depth they need. It will be interesting to see how jackson develops and uses the younger depth.

OK BOYS WE HEARD THE NEWS ABOUT COACH IF THAT ISN'T MOTIVATION I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.GO JAX -LAX

Maybe you didn't hear but Coach Mauro resigned. He didn't get fired and even if he hadn't resigned the BOE was planning on renewing his football contract which I assume would mean he would still coach lacrosse. Why don't you just use winning is fun, losing sucks, play hard for your seniors as motivation as opposed to your coach.

Maybe you didn't hear but Coach Mauro resigned. He didn't get fired and even if he hadn't resigned the BOE was planning on renewing his football contract which I assume would mean he would still coach lacrosse. Why don't you just use winning is fun, losing sucks, play hard for your seniors as motivation as opposed to your coach.

ok winnig is fun losing sucks so lets play hard for the TEAM