Jackson Scrimmage:

bullpuppy10

Total domination! I look for no worse than an 8-2 season, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bulldogs run the table. We just needed to see them on the field. This group of seniors have been a GREAT group of kids since they were in MS and are finally getting a chance to prove it without any negative influences from upperclassmen. The kids in the lower grades compliment them well and fill in all the gaps. I don't think they can be stopped, they can only stop themselves. Believe! :grouphug:

They looked good indeed! coach Stacy was fired up, it was nice to see him losing his cool a bit. he needs to keep the fire stoked. there were lots of hooting and hollering coming from the boys, i'd like to hear even more of it especially from the defense. We are definatly going to see more wins this year.

:clap:

Better

Much better but if Green played Tallmadge every game last year they would have been 10-0. Lets be real, Lake, Glen Oak, Copley, Wadsworth, all tough games. Then you throw Garfield in there, which if you read looked real good. So lets be honest when someone comes on here saying 8-2, 7-3. However there is nothing wrong with wishing. We might start 0-3 1-2 at best.
It seems if you post something on here that goes against the grain you get blasted. Im just not standing up and being a Cheerleader. I saw the scrimmage yesterday. In football where is the games won and lost? Line of scrimmage. In the scrimmage and practices if you watch and be honest. This is where our seasons success will be tested. So far not impressed with the big fellas.

Total domination! I look for no worse than an 8-2 season, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bulldogs run the table. We just needed to see them on the field. This group of seniors have been a GREAT group of kids since they were in MS and are finally getting a chance to prove it without any negative influences from upperclassmen. The kids in the lower grades compliment them well and fill in all the gaps. I don't think they can be stopped, they can only stop themselves. Believe! :grouphug:

Run the table? Son, give me some of what you are smoking. Seriously.

Green looked good saturday morning against a very weak Polar Bear team .The BEARS will be lucky to win a game this year (AGAIN).. BEST of LUCK GREEN

Much better but if Green played Tallmadge every game last year they would have been 10-0. Lets be real, Lake, Glen Oak, Copley, Wadsworth, all tough games. Then you throw Garfield in there, which if you read looked real good. So lets be honest when someone comes on here saying 8-2, 7-3. However there is nothing wrong with wishing. We might start 0-3 1-2 at best.
It seems if you post something on here that goes against the grain you get blasted. Im just not standing up and being a Cheerleader. I saw the scrimmage yesterday. In football where is the games won and lost? Line of scrimmage. In the scrimmage and practices if you watch and be honest. This is where our seasons success will be tested. So far not impressed with the big fellas.

We usually just blast folks that come in here from some other school or city that try and put us down, talk crap about our players or coaches. I/we dont usually say anything about opinions from folks from green.

slow down a little bit there speed racer!! I was there also and agree we looked very good but I will temper my judgement by remembering that Jackson was 0-10 last year- I started off the year saying 5-5 maybe 6-4 and now if we stay healthy I think we will compete for the SL title and go 7-3 or so- we still did not tackle real well in the middle of the defense from time to time on Saturday- let's hope for the best- good luck Bulldogs

slow down a little bit there speed racer!! I was there also and agree we looked very good but I will temper my judgement by remembering that Jackson was 0-10 last year- I started off the year saying 5-5 maybe 6-4 and now if we stay healthy I think we will compete for the SL title and go 7-3 or so- we still did not tackle real well in the middle of the defense from time to time on Saturday- let's hope for the best- good luck Bulldogs

Whoa---7-3???? No way! We will beat Lake and Garfield. The only two teams that even concerm me are GlenOak and Wadsworth. The only reason I worry about Wadsworth is because of the rivalry and the fact that I heard it was over there this year. Nobody else will even put up much of a fight. Remember, that these kids have always been winners!

bull puppy every class to come through under stacy and mcvs last year were winners and won the league all the way up through jv. Something just seems to happen once they reach the varsity level. I don't know whats happens the transition to the varsity level. Maybe its coaching maybe it's not I don't know just stating the fact that for the most part every class stacy has had have been winners up until the varsity level

bull puppy every class to come through under stacy and mcvs last year were winners and won the league all the way up through jv. Something just seems to happen once they reach the varsity level. I don't know whats happens the transition to the varsity level. Maybe its coaching maybe it's not I don't know just stating the fact that for the most part every class stacy has had have been winners up until the varsity level

This years juniors didnt have a very good record at the MS or frosh levels

there are a few others I just cant name them offhand

Maybe the reason that Green has not been very good the last few years even though the young kids, JV, frosh, etc., have been solid, is because those levels really do not have a direct correclation to how a varsity level will do in the coming years. Green has not had a game-breaking player, their lines have been mediocre to sub-par, and they have had little to no speed. Teams at the JV and freshmen level can win while being solid fundamentally without all of the above things, but not typically at the varsity level.

I am going to call Lake and Garfield and tell them not to even bother showing up. Just start practicing for their next opponent, they have no chance against Green.

Teams at the JV and freshmen level can win while being solid fundamentally without all of the above things, but not typically at the varsity level.

I think you may have it backwards. At the JV and freshman levels, one playmaker can win a game. Whereas, a team that is fundamentally sound at the varsity level will win more games than they lose.

i was meaning the years before this group last senior class wasn't bad the senior class before that won the league before comin to the varsity level and so did the senior class before them in mcvs last year so something happens and thats a good point about the one playmaker things its true. So green just needs to work on developing there young talent and coach everyone the best they can once there are the varsity level i guess

Whoa---7-3???? No way! We will beat Lake and Garfield. The only two teams that even concerm me are GlenOak and Wadsworth. The only reason I worry about Wadsworth is because of the rivalry and the fact that I heard it was over there this year. Nobody else will even put up much of a fight. Remember, that these kids have always been winners!

FYI, Lake will be on par with GO and imho (and that of many others) will be better than them overall. Don't look past them or week 1 will be an ugly wake up call.

FYI, Lake will be on par with GO and imho (and that of many others) will be better than them overall. Don't look past them or week 1 will be an ugly wake up call.

Nobody is looking past any game, I assure you. do you think we dont know whats going on over there @ lake?
Our boys will give it their all. If we lose it wont be for the lack of trying, players or coaches.

I know this greendad, I was just clearing up apparent confusion on relative strength between Lake and GlenOak. The Lake-Green game will be well worth the price of admission I'm sure.

Your better off predicting 5-5 or 6-4 this way if you finish better than that how can you be disappointed. Can the leaf go 8-2? Yes. Can the leaf go 2-8? Yes. It all depends on the lord, the kids, the girlfriends or injuries or all of the former. Just be glad the kids are participating in sports and not roaming the streets.

Your better off predicting 5-5 or 6-4 this way if you finish better than that how can you be disappointed. Can the leaf go 8-2? Yes. Can the leaf go 2-8? Yes. It all depends on the lord, the kids, the girlfriends or injuries or all of the former. Just be glad the kids are participating in sports and not roaming the streets.

Good Post!