1. Kyle Miller Garaway
2. Issac Meese I.V
3. Ryan Jackson Claymont
4. Tommy Poole Malvern

1. Leroy Staegel I.V
2. Evan Natale S.V
3. Tyler Wiseman T.V
4. Jordan Burrows Malvern
Thanks for sharing some actual results. I can't remember the scores but a few that stood out to me:
113 Miller (Gar) looked very impressive in his win over Meese (IV) he was in control throughout the entire match
120 Staegel (IV) also looked very impressive with a win over Natale (SV)
132 Wilson (TV) won probably the toughest weight class in the IVC and looked really good in the process
144 Millinder (New) with a nice win over Beckley (IV) (wish I could remember the score on this). Does anyone know why he didn't wrestle Marks in the finals?
165- Surprised to see Gentry (SV) down at 165, nice win over the IV kid in the finals

The league is Indian Valley's for the foreseeable future. Lots of talent there now and even more coming up from the middle school program. Curious to see how they do next week at the Stuebenville sectional if they are at full strength. Sandy and Malvern have had great years and looked the part today. They should have a fun battle at sectionals next week. Keep an eye on Tusky Valley, came away impressed with how their kids wrestled, their program seems to have some upward trajectory going into the future.

Anyone able to post the team scores?
DB545FB6-0184-46D6-BBFD-32FDC1CE1E36.jpeg

Special Awards were:
Coach of the Year, Robbie Wilson, Malvern.
Wrestler of the Year, Wyatt Moyer, Sandy Valley
Thanks for posting the results! Hats off to Coach Wilson, only see Malvern once a year at IVC's but he seems like a class act and he has done wonders with that Malvern program. We will pulling hard for Moyer this year at the Schott. He's been a fun one to watch over the years.

I’d also add that the tournament was run smoothly, and the officiating crew was exceptional all evening. I didn’t notice any controversy the entire tournament. It was also refreshing to see true respect and sportsmanship from the wrestlers and coaches throughout the tournament. That makes it easy to pull for all of these kids in their postseason tournament runs. Good luck to all IVC wrestlers going forward!