IVC 22-23

Indian Valley Cambridge Recap

And the mighty has fallen Claymont 44-43 over Garaway, Claymont seems to have Garaway number the last few years

That is the best news I have herd all week 😂 I can’t stop smiling. Hiland plays claymont Tuesday should be interesting. I thought we did very good against pickerenten north I think we are getting better

Hopefully that upset over Garaway, will have the boys ready for Claymont Tuesday, were back in the league race now just a game back

Yep if we can beat claymont and garaway we have a shot. I was very impressed with the freshman Wednesday night he is coming around he has a very nice shot

Claymont with a big win of the year candidate 2 wins for claymont against them in 2 years Gary Watkins might be onto something out there against Rowe!

How in the world did garaway loose claymont. Either we are extra good and had a terrible start or garaway is not as good as we think they are

How in the world did garaway loose claymont. Either we are extra good and had a terrible start or garaway is not as good as we think they are
I watched some of that game on Claymont YouTube channel, Garaway look like they did not have any fight in them at all

It just seems like everytime, Hiland plays a league opponent they always bring there A game against us, well tonight the Hawks really brought there A game in the first half, they were really lock in on defense we led 37-12 at the half

Malvern loses there first tonight against very good undefeated d2 Maysville team from Zanesville 58-50

Hiland has been playing a lot better we competed agains a good pickerton north team and beat zanesville. I am expecting an upset over garaway next Friday. I think we got off to a very slow start.