IVC 22-23

Strasburg made the Final Four in 2001 losing in semis to Delphos St John's. The best five year period in IVC history was Indian Valley South from 1972-76. Five straight trips to Columbus with titles in '72 and '76. 51 game winning streak.

Just seen where the former Strasburg coach was hired as the next coach at Ohio Christian University,in Circleville,ohio

Strasburg has had a nice 10 year stretch with hall and Miller. Does it become a revolving door like football has become there? I hope not, but I do have concerns.

Newcomerstown had some decent teams in late 90's w/ Big Bob James...and early 2000's. Not a lot of tournament success but they were at least competitive and battled in the IVC.

Hall did a nice job with boys at strasburg...i thought he would have moved over and took over the girls program. there was a lot talent coming and I think he could have really taken them on some deep tournament runs in D4.

Strasburg made the Final Four in 2001 losing in semis to Delphos St John's. The best five year period in IVC history was Indian Valley South from 1972-76. Five straight trips to Columbus with titles in '72 and '76. 51 game winning streak.
yes you are correct. forgot about strasburg. garaway boys and hiland had some nice runs as well. early 2000's...I think garaway won like 40 straight IVC games.

Congratulations to coach Miller. I believe Matt Voll applied last spring. This would be a Great hire

Would be a great move for both coach and Strasburg if true. End a great career where he has roots and leave a spot where no matter what, you cant win tourney games.

Shocking if true. BVK is incredible. He’ll win some tournament games. Had little chance at Dover last 4-5 years. His Son would be a Great choice. Knows the culture, the community……. He’s worked his way through. Seen too many schools get cute at some of these outstanding programs and they’re a dumpster fire in a couple years. Good luck to all mentioned.

His son does not have the work ethnic like Bobbie. Senior puts an amazing amount of time in the program, junior won't.