IVC 22-23

The Pirates are a big disappointment, this season, for what they had coming back,I figured they would run the table in IVC South

I don’t think the pirates are going very far this year their whole season was to be hiland twice. They won’t beat malvern only hiland has malvern number. I think the hawks are going to have a better postseason much better prepared.

Your right when they played Hiland both times they look like world beaters, everyone else they played like a average team

I still think we are a way better team then what are record is it was just a rough schedule very young team I do believe we are faster then last year. We competed with the number one team in division one and a diction one school from colmubus as well so I think we will be just fine in the post season. I hope to play rosecrans at their place again in the sectionals that was fun.

Garaway is a really talented team but they are flawed. Their defense has been suspect all year and the Rodens are one dimensional. They will have a nice tournament run i believe but they are not as good as everyone assumed them to be. As for Hiland, I dont think they are a good team. Detweiler is really good but the rest are not

Sandy Valley vs Garaway recap

Hiland 53
Indian Valley 44
Hiland played excellent defense tonight and there supporting cass came through big time tonight,on a night where IV was going to make sure that Sammy D. wasn't going to beat them,A Yoder,C.Habeger, and P.Killy played excellent on the offensive end

STRASBURG 38 TUSCARAWAS CENTRAL CATHOLIC 35

IT WAS REPORTED THAT STRASBURG'S JAKE RYAN WON THE GAME WITH A LAST SECOND 3 POINTER

Tusky Valley rolled past Ridgewood 61-34 last night. Junior John Leffler scored 29, including 24 in the first half for the Trojans.

Last night's game was the final boys' game to be played in Tusky Valley's current gym which made me wonder what everyone thinks about the gyms in the IVC. Just curious on everyone's thoughts about the best and worst placed to attend games in the IVC and why.

Tusky Valley rolled past Ridgewood 61-34 last night. Junior John Leffler scored 29, including 24 in the first half for the Trojans.

Last night's game was the final boys' game to be played in Tusky Valley's current gym which made me wonder what everyone thinks about the gyms in the IVC. Just curious on everyone's thoughts about the best and worst placed to attend games in the IVC and why.
Tusky Valley gym is small to play in, that's why they good at home and then on road get handle pretty good in bigger gyms,are just a new gym or a new school I didn't know that

I'm a little surprised by the margin of victory here,I figured Garaway would be out for revenge big time, I was thinking around 20 point win or better, this Pirates team baffle me this season

I like the new gyms like Claymont and Hiland. Not a fan of Malvern's new gym. not sure why they got such a small gym. Buckeye trail has a nice gym, Strasburg and indian Valley's gyms are okay. I am not a fan of Tusky Valley's or TCC's gym. really outdated but Tusky definetly has an advantage at their gym.

I have not seen Malvern play this year. Is this team really that good or are they benefitting from a weak IVC North? I hope to go to the Garaway Malvern game on Tuesday.

Malvern is good, but IVC North is not that strong this season, the only scare Malvern got was from Buckeye Trail at BT and Hornets won by 2

I have not seen Malvern play this year. Is this team really that good or are they benefitting from a weak IVC North? I hope to go to the Garaway Malvern game on Tuesday.
That should be a good one, let's see if Garaway can bring there A game, for this one

if sandy valley wins Tuesday night they clinch a share of the league title. I know a lot of people didn’t have them finishing up at the top.

if sandy valley wins Tuesday night they clinch a share of the league title. I know a lot of people didn’t have them finishing up at the top.
What makes it even better, there mostly a Jr. lineup for this season

Last edited: