IVC 20 - 21

Most of these jobs today, don’t garner near attention most people think they will. Coaching and teaching jobs are in a new world these last few years

Some schools go get their guy. Most schools do do their committee BS , which they have to per union contact. Then these committees have little basketball people on them and they hire the professional interviewer who’s a 4x retread

Congratulations to Tyrone Miller, for being hired as Indian Valley head basketball,I just a gut feeling he would get the heading job,I.V. will be a team to be reckoned with in the IVC South division

Congratulations to Tyrone Miller, for being hired as Indian Valley head basketball,I just a gut feeling he would get the heading job,I.V. will be a team to be reckoned with in the IVC South division

Really excited to see what he can do over the next few years at IV.

congrats coach miller - you are in a better place - TCC loss IV gain - IV headed in the right direction and not just for a couple years. Cant say the same for TCC

Saw on OHSAA.org postings for both Buckeye Trail & Conotton Valley head boys basketball. What are the stories on these? Will Meister head back to CV?

they got in a tranfer from tcc, but he plays no defence and shoots a lot of fades dont know how thats going to fit for coach hall

Dave brown turned down job at B Trail ? Another school that has had too much turnover in last 7-8 ? Sign of the times at most places. That doesn’t work.

CV has gone through a lot of candidates for the job. It is good to see they finally got a head coach. Surprised they got rid of Coach Edie. I thought he was doing a good job of building up the program.

Excellent hire for Conotton. Jeremy had some really good teams At Coshocton especially being the smallest school in the ECOL during his tenure.