IVC 20 - 21

Malvern went on board first followed by Shenandoah. Strasburg went third. So how did Malvern and Shenandoah duck Strasburg?
How did Strasburg go on the board third,when Hiland was third seeded,or did Hiland pass there first round pick, which I don't think my Hawks did

all games the North are hosting Tusky at TCC. Ridgewood at Malvern. Hiland at Strasburg. Sandy at EC. Garaway at Trail. IV at CV. Cllaymont at Newcomerstown
So if IVC league teams could all played there league games before this Saturday showcase,and say Malvern,TCC,and Strasburg, would have all finished at 10-2 in the league,then how do they brake the tie to who plays who vs the IVC south,is it who has the best overall record at the time of there last league game,give me some info on how they brake the ties , for the showcase games

I was hoping to see another Tusky Valley, Malvern matchup,we all know they are the two best in the south and north divisions,that would have been a real good battle,I would given the edge to TV this time

all games the North are hosting Tusky at TCC. Ridgewood at Malvern. Hiland at Strasburg. Sandy at EC. Garaway at Trail. IV at CV. Cllaymont at Newcomerstown
The south will be a heavy favorite in at least 5 of the 7 matchups,with the Ridgewood and Malvern should be a real good game and Strasburg and Hiland also should be tight one

That's way it will probably end in the north division a three way tie, unless TCC would stub there toe against Trail or East Canton,I can't see that happening,I thought they held there own against Malvern,if they could have had the three starters that they lost at mid season,I think Central would have been very good ,if they could have played together better, against Malvern the game was alot closer then finial score showed

I'm a huge Hornet fan and still believe they can make a deep run but their last 5 possessions an air ball from 10 feet 3 turnovers and a desperation 3 not the way to finish hope they can put it together in time I believe the pieces are there and hope they can develop the IT factor before it's late

North gets swept

I saw on Twitter that the South went 7-0 vs. the North in the boys' showcase. Then Hiland' girls' coach responds and says that the South when 7-0 vs. the North in the girls' showcase as well. Then someone else responds and says that the South went 7-0 vs. the North in the volleyball showcase.

Add it all up and the South was 21-0 vs. the North in showcase events this year.

They put cv and ntown on the same side 2 L’s then the rest of the matchups weren’t really intriguing malvern should’ve played tusky tcc ridgewood burg hiland and then the other 2 were fine also with trail garaway and ec sandy

They put cv and ntown on the same side 2 L’s then the rest of the matchups weren’t really intriguing malvern should’ve played tusky tcc ridgewood burg hiland and then the other 2 were fine also with trail garaway and ec sandy
[/QUOTE]

IV vs CV and Claymont vs NCT are just bad games for both teams. I hope all 4 programs can get things turned around. Wish they could've flipped and played each other a 3rd time or something. Every year I'm disliking the showcase more and more.

Ridgewood is playing like a team that has nothing to play for at the half against Tusky Valley,they look terrible

Tusky Valley seems to be the only IVC team that has really put it together.

Hiland has struggled quite a bit over the last month, Ridgewood isn't playing well, Malvern hasn't played to their talent level, Strasburg's dropped 3 of 4. TCC has issues.

Let's hope all these teams put it together now here in the tournament.

Yeah crazy how that all worked out

I don't really understand how Tucci got Coach of the Year in the North. Malvern was the overwhelming favorite to win the North and in the preseason many thought they were the overall best team in the league.

Malvern is very talented -so was TCC those kids have been playing together for a long time but I feel Strasburg over achieved they did not have near the talent the other 2 teams had - and still got a share of the title. Malverns non conference was challenging and still won 18 games

who would you have giving the coach of the year to?

Malvern is very talented -so was TCC those kids have been playing together for a long time but I feel Strasburg over achieved they did not have near the talent the other 2 teams had - and still got a share of the title. Malverns non conference was challenging and still won 18 games

who would you have giving the coach of the year to?

Hall. I mean he took the least talented team of three and produced a 10-2 record just like TCC and Malvern. Non-conference schedules are different so those are a little hard to compare but inside the league he pulled off the same record as two teams with more talent.

It's not really the big of a deal but when you start the season as overwhelming favorites and end up as tri-champs it seems a little weird to be given Coach of the Year. That's all.

good pre tournament test for Malvern tonight going to Akron Hoban losing 57 - 51 but actually led once in the 4th

Yep. Playing good competition prepares you for the tournaments. Always good to see teams playing good opponents regardless of division.