IUDOGS: 2022 - 2023 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Hearing the same. Could send shockwaves through Columbus.
Any names? This doesn’t make sense a current successful coach in Columbus going to average Teays Valley heading to the OCC when they don’t pay well and have marginal talent. I have a hard time buying this.

Any names? This doesn’t make sense a current successful coach in Columbus going to average Teays Valley heading to the OCC when they don’t pay well and have marginal talent. I have a hard time buying this.
Unless it is a coach at a Catholic school who is getting close to retirement and could get a pay increase as a teacher. I have no idea who it is, but I am just tossing that out there.

Unless it is a coach at a Catholic school who is getting close to retirement and could get a pay increase as a teacher. I have no idea who it is, but I am just tossing that out there.
Teays Valley has talent coming. Middle school won all but three OCC games this season and the varsity played a ton of freshmen and sophomores. They will be a top four school in the new OCC Buckeye.

Brad Burchfield or Jay Sharrett going to Teays Valley isn’t going to send shockwaves through Columbus, lol.
Interesting names here. I think this would be some shockwaves. These are 2 amazing coaches that have built 2 of the best programs in Central Ohio. Not a shrug it off move if that happens. IMO

Se

Seems like an odd place to post an opening, I have never heard of that site until now.

Dublin Scioto is going to get flooded with applicants!
Curious to see which way they go, I don’t think they would go internal but I have seen crazier things happen. I would also imagine a bunch of applicants too but wonder how many of the applicants have quality experience maybe a current city league school coach? I can’t see any OCC coach making a lateral move here.

Amherst Steele (division 2) is looking for a new coach. They have a very good youth program and huge numbers at the junior high level. This is a very important hire for them. The program is ready to take off with the right coach.
Any updates on Amherst ???