IUDOGS: 2021- 2022 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

It's April 11, 2022

1. Ravenna (Division III) is looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Jim Lunardi.

2. Arcanum (Division VI) is looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Jason Schondelmyer.

3. Morral Ridgedale (Division VII) is now looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Tokia Fant.

4. East Palestine (Division VI) is now looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach Tony Foster.

A BIG THANKS goes to IUDOGS, OHSAA, LacesOut26 for their HELP.

:unsure: :D :p ;) ;):cool:

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Last edited:
It's April 04, 2022

1. Paul Cronin is replacing Coach Ryan Aiello as the new Head Football Coach at Newark Catholic (Division VII).

2. Mark Iammarino is replacing Coach Brian Stephenson as the new Head Football Coach at Gates Mills Hawken (Division IV).

3. Matt Hopkins is repacking Coach Robert Burke as the new Head Football Coach at New Madison Tri - Village (Division VII).

4. Jake Bruner is replacing Coach Ryan Teglovic as the new Head Football Coach at North Robinson Colonel Crawford (Division VI).

5. Joe Cardinal is replacing Coach Mike That as the new Head Football Coach at West Salem Northwestern (Division V).

6. Steve Fasig is replacing Coach Chuck Shuman as the new Head Football Coach at Akron Ellet (Division II).

7. Josh Lindke is replacing Coach Matt Dzierwa as the new Had Football Coach at Bowling Green Otsego (Division V).

8. Andrew Saris is replacing Coach Taylor Gerhardt as the new Head Football Coach at Lexington (Division III).

9. Don Phillips is replacing Coach Josh Ludwig as the new Head Football Coach at East Liverpool (Division IV).

10. Jon McCord is replacing Coach Phil Mauro as the new Head Football Coach at Sherwood Fairview (Division VI).

11. Eric Wolfe is replacing Coach David Worley as the new head Football Coach at New Lebanon Dixie (Division VI).

A BIG THANKS goes to IUDOGS, Ohsaa, The dock, Big Football Guy, Northwest 07, College Football Fan, Joe Sports for their HELP.

:unsure::cool:;):D:p

Last edited:
Ravenna, D3, has been open for several weeks.
Old coach, Jim Lunardi.
I would think a pretty good job. They get some good athletes and are pretty solid most years.

9DC66401-C4B4-4750-92CA-B3EFBC685241.jpeg

Arcanum DVI now looking for a new head coach

I'll hold my comments on the guy for private conversations we'll just leave it at that. But Schimdt left Batavia in a tough spot with the timing of his quitting so I have no clue what type of candidates they had to chose from.
Just curious; did he leave for another position?

Just curious; did he leave for another position?
Not a clue. Still coaching track at Batavia as far as I know. Played the spend time with family card, but we know that's rarely the truth. Look at Mahan or whatever his name was that left Hamilton for that reason only to take the west clermont job

Not a clue. Still coaching track at Batavia as far as I know. Played the spend time with family card, but we know that's rarely the truth. Look at Mahan or whatever his name was that left Hamilton for that reason only to take the west clermont job
I agree. I'd have a lot more respect for people if they were honest about their reasons for resignation.

I'll hold my comments on the guy for private conversations we'll just leave it at that. But Schimdt left Batavia in a tough spot with the timing of his quitting so I have no clue what type of candidates they had to chose from.
Bro it's literally an online forum and your name is bulldog.

It's April 04, 2022

1. Paul Cronin is replacing Coach Ryan Aiello as the new Head Football Coach at Newark Catholic (Division VII).

2. Mark Iammarino is replacing Coach Brian Stephenson as the new Head Football Coach at Gates Mills Hawken (Division IV).

3. Matt Hopkins is repacking Coach Robert Burke as the new Head Football Coach at New Madison Tri - Village (Division VII).

4. Jake Bruner is replacing Coach Ryan Teglovic as the new Head Football Coach at North Robinson Colonel Crawford (Division VI).

5. Joe Cardinal is replacing Coach Mike That as the new Head Football Coach at West Salem Northwestern (Division V).

6. Steve Fasig is replacing Coach Chuck Shuman as the new Head Football Coach at Akron Ellet (Division II).

7. Josh Lindke is replacing Coach Matt Dzierwa as the new Had Football Coach at Bowling Green Otsego (Division V).

8. Andrew Saris is replacing Coach Taylor Gerhardt as the new Head Football Coach at Lexington (Division III).

9. Don Phillips is replacing Coach Josh Ludwig as the new Head Football Coach at East Liverpool (Division IV).

10. Jon McCord is replacing Coach Phil Mauro as the new Head Football Coach at Sherwood Fairview (Division VI).

11. Eric Wolfe is replacing Coach David Worley as the new head Football Coach at New Lebanon Dixie (Division VI).

A BIG THANKS goes to IUDOGS, Ohsaa, The dock, Big Football Guy, Northwest 07, College Football Fan, Joe Sports for their HELP.

:unsure::cool:;):D:p

You spelled Tontogany wrong! And don’t you dare call it Bowling Green Otsego.