Israel ~ Hamas War Saga

I was thinking about this, during my time in school in the late 00s, I don’t think I ever saw a protest. I remember rallies for Obama, but no protests.

I was thinking about this, during my time in school in the late 00s, I don’t think I ever saw a protest. I remember rallies for Obama, but no protests.
Take a look at the 60’s and 70’s. The old folks back then thought the country was going to hell too. People have short memories and dont learn from history.

Take a look at the 60’s and 70’s. The old folks back then thought the country was going to hell too. People have short memories and dont learn from history.
But they were protesting about Americans dying, not a group of people that loathe them.

But they were protesting about Americans dying, not a group of people that loathe them.
Obviously that makes a difference for you. I dont think they care if the victims like them personally . I also think they look past nationality and focus more on the humanity of it.

Obviously that makes a difference for you. I dont think they care if the victims like them personally . I also think they look past nationality and focus more on the humanity of it.
If the victims were a Difft skin color with the same beliefs, they’d call them Nazis.

It’s remarkable how brainwashed they are. I agree that the IDF has done bad things and I don’t like innocent people dying, but to act like it’s just one side committing atrocities is regarded.

It’s odd now that free speech is so important to the Radical left. They took great joy in getting people cancelled and kicked off social media but now they don’t like their voices being stifled.
If you were to substitute blacks for Jews, Columbia would turn off your ID and you’d be thrown off the campus.

Academia is a sick jaundiced mess.

As long as the student loan paradigm remains relatively the same, most all of these colleges are going to be fine. How many more unworthy candidates will abuse student loans now that they’ve seen Dementia Joe defy the Supreme Court and throw money at more of the student loans kicked down the road by people making six figures

If you were to substitute blacks for Jews, Columbia would turn off your ID and you’d be thrown off the campus.

Academia is a sick jaundiced mess.

As long as the student loan paradigm remains relatively the same, most all of these colleges are going to be fine. How many more unworthy candidates will abuse student loans now that they’ve seen Dementia Joe defy the Supreme Court and throw money at more of the student loans kicked down the road by people making six figures
I agree. If you had protestors saying “go back to Africa” instead of “go back to Poland”, those protests get shutdown on the spot.

Pretty sure this is a war crime.

Seems like Israel was giving them a choice, get out of the house or die on the hill of staying inside of it.

The young girl that wrote the story never stopped to consider how Israel has every right to defend itself.

Seems like Israel was giving them a choice, get out of the house or die on the hill of staying inside of it.

The young girl that wrote the story never stopped to consider how Israel has every right to defend itself.
The liberal Jew haters here never consider how Israel has every right to defend itself. Israel bad, Islamic terrorists good.

Indeed. I didn’t say I would shut down the protest, just that they would be shutdown.
In this day and age of the Progressives' Tech Idiocracy, either one is tantamount to "yelling 'FIRE!!' in a crowded theatre".

(the reviews are meh because young progressives were offended, and are humorless twats)

I understand that you feel that saying "RTA should stand for 'Return To Africa'!, and we should be stacking RTA buses on freighters for Africa like conex boxes" should be permitted, and I don't disagree, but it isn't.

So, if we accept "hate speech" legislation as caveat to 1A, we still must abide by the Equal Protection clause, and apply hate speech Laws to the Jewish victims of the Progressive Democrats' Movement in America, EQUALLY.

Last edited: