Israel ~ Hamas War Saga

I will say the same thing about the people that tried to overturn our election.

BTW ... Where can we deport all these traitors we are talking about?
What about the antifa and blm scumbags that spent an entire summer rioting, burning, and killing? No comment from disingenuous clowns such as yourself as usual.

Any comment on the hamas animals that raped Israelis repeatedly and tortured thousands, as well as currently holding American hostages? I'm guessing no from a terrorist supporter such as yourself.
Yeah. Terrorists are terrible. So are baby killers. I’ll add you to the list of folks that are bummed out the little fella was spared. MAGA.

Yeah. Terrorists are terrible. So are baby killers. I’ll add you to the list of folks that are bummed out the little fella was spared. MAGA.
Terrorists and abortionists are terrible. I'll add you to the list of folks that are bummed out about the millions of unborn babies murdered every year and the victims of blm and artifa terrorism. You've come a long way little man!

Definitely the two most likely.

It’s only a matter of time. If Xi doesn’t act successfully before 2032 or so, China will recede. Their window to create a Maoist world with them at the head will have closed.

It’s the best argument to make Ron DeSantis President of the United States in 2025, in my opinion. He should be our leader through this, among those with whom i have experience, and some understanding.
We get what we deserve when we put two 80 year olds up as leaders of our nation. They are anything but the best and brightest we have to offer.

We get what we deserve when we put two 80 year olds up as leaders of our nation. They are anything but the best and brightest we have to offer.

Let’s take this a step further

Putin-71
Xi-70
Bibi-74
Lukashenko-69
Modi-74
Ali Khamani- 85

Seems like most of the key players in this war are all old.

It is what it is. Sure I would have preferred alternatives but I know that between the two men Trump is clearly superior to Biden and will be much better for the country.

One of them, if elected, will put America in a decidedly worse position globally than the other one. He is doing this on purpose, literally degrading and debasing America, merely for the concentration and preservation of his Party's power. Totalitarian Democrats can only govern by emergency edict and lies, so they lie and create emergencies when they have power. Then they lay low for a few months before elections. If they win, more destruction for the sake of chaos, until the next election. Satan is the author of confusion. Democrats are now nearly complete contradiction of all they say and have said. Their party is run by the Father of Lies. "Trans-women" are the final piece. Duh. Wake up.

Are you still capable of distinguishing the difference between these two men ? Can you identify the one that is undeniably most detrimental to the nation that we both (I think both) love ?

If so, how could anyone fail to cast a vote for the least harmful, when both have served in the Office, and one is so very obviously destructive to America when in power, and both are running ?

The person who does nothing when default inaction enables destruction, even essentially as a half-vote, well, that person is thinking like a fool.

Last edited:
If so, how could anyone fail to cast a vote for the least harmful, when both have served in the Office, and one is obviously destructive to America when in power and both are running ?

The person who does nothing when default inaction enables destruction, even essentially as a half-vote, well, that person is thinking like a fool.
It is very difficult to know how Trump would act during wartime as he presided over a peaceful era (drone war excluded). Support of Mike Johnson does not paint a good picture. It seems a lot more like he's just going to blame him later for two war efforts going south.

It is very difficult to know how Trump would act during wartime as he presided over a peaceful era (drone war excluded). Support of Mike Johnson does not paint a good picture. It seems a lot more like he's just going to blame him later for two war efforts going south.
Trump is finding and staking out the Electoral middle that he needs. This^ is pure silliness. What media goof Demarxist apparatchik are you repeating here^ ? LOL

DJT in Office again would predominantly follow the consensus of the lead of the non-Obama Generals, even if he needs to un-retire a few, just like he did in his first term. Trump actually knows what he doesn't know. That is basically how he got punked by Fauci, Collins and Birx. Duh.

Last edited:
Trump is finding and staking out the Electoral middle that he needs. This^ is pure silliness. What media goof are you repeating here^ ?

DJT would follow the consensus of the lead of the non-Obama Generals, even if he needs to un-retire a few, just like he did in his first term. He knows what he doesn't know. Duh.
I understand you won't acknowledge this, but Trump was awfully comfortable accelerating the Obama buildup of weapons in Ukraine. And training exercises on Ukrainian soil. And continuing the Obama drone war. And captiulating repeatedly to the military's half-baked Afghan withdrawal plans.

He's not your savior just because he runs his mouth with no substantive changes ever made. He lets the inmates run the asylum and if you haven't seen this pattern yet I don't know what to tell you.

I understand you won't acknowledge this, but Trump was awfully comfortable accelerating the Obama buildup of weapons in Ukraine. And training exercises on Ukrainian soil. And continuing the Obama drone war.
There is a reason I still hold out hope for DeSantis. Of course I see this. If we had training exercises on Ukraine soil during the Russian build-up, we'd not have had a war there at all.

I like the drone war, as long as we are still advised by solid Israeli intelligence. The Democrat party is systematically destroying that alliance.

And captiulating repeatedly to the military's half-baked Afghan withdrawal plans.
As far as Afghanistan, Trump only authorized what he authorized. Your unsupported conjecture is meaningless. Cite an example or 3 of what you call half-baked error, and tell me why it was a mistake by Trump.

We always should have kept Bagram. Hell, we should take it back tomorrow, and merely offer token apologies. The consensus of Sullivan, Blinken, Austin and Milley told Dementia Puppet to give it up first. Even so, everything would have been better if Biden had just made the balance of the same mistakes out of Bagram.

We should have kept reducing our presence in the Afghan general population. Trump incrementally did those things just fine.
He's not your savior just because he runs his mouth with no substantive changes ever made. He lets the inmates run the asylum and if you haven't seen this pattern yet I don't know what to tell you.
Only YOU said Trump is a Savior. Stop the idiotic Marxist dialectical BS. It makes you look like an idiot when you insist on posting idiotic things.

Last edited:
I just find it amusing that Hillary and Team Biden decry foreign interference in our affairs while they interfere in the affairs of other nations.
Even while they both courted foreign campaign money. Nothing a Democrat says "squares" with past statements anymore. All of their words are meaningless unless you swear in a modern Democrat. They have lapped themselves in reverse, and yet still expect to be declared the winner.

There is a reason I still hold out hope for DeSantis. Of course I see this. If we had training exercises on Ukraine soil during the Russian build-up, we'd not have had a war there at all.
We did. They evacuated on day one of the war.

I like the drone war, as long as we are still advised by solid Israeli intelligence. The Democrat party is systematically destroying that alliance.
You're welcome to like whatever you want.

One of them, if elected, will put America in a decidedly worse position globally than the other one. He is doing this on purpose, literally degrading and debasing America, merely for the concentration and preservation of his Party's power. Totalitarian Democrats can only govern by emergency edict and lies, so they lie and create emergencies when they have power. Then they lay low for a few months before elections. If they win, more destruction for the sake of chaos, until the next election. Satan is the author of confusion. Democrats are now nearly complete contradiction of all they say and have said. Their party is run by the Father of Lies. "Trans-women" are the final piece. Duh. Wake up.

Are you still capable of distinguishing the difference between these two men ? Can you identify the one that is undeniably most detrimental to the nation that we both (I think both) love ?

If so, how could anyone fail to cast a vote for the least harmful, when both have served in the Office, and one is so very obviously destructive to America when in power, and both are running ?

Good summation.

Police storm Yale University’s campus with riot gear, arrest students as hundreds stage anti-Israel protest​

1713793179737.png

BREAKING: Police have flooded the encampment and given the warning, banging tents as they entered.

Students have locked arms around the flagpole, signaling their willingness to be arrested.

The crowd, several of whom are in tears, have begun singing “We shall not be moved.” pic.twitter.com/gyHXCXnbDZ
— Thomas Birmingham (@thomasbirm) April 22, 2024

Police clad with riot gear swarmed Yale University’s Connecticut campus early Monday and started arresting students who had been staging an anti-Israel protest encampment there for several days.

Footage posted online showed cops arriving at the Ivy League school and blocking off entrances to a plaza at the New Haven campus where roughly 200 protesters had been gathered.

I just find it amusing that Hillary and Team Biden decry foreign interference in our affairs while they interfere in the affairs of other nations.

Out of curiosity where does the interference occur? When we're sending them billions of dollars or when we put stipulations on the billions of dollars we're sending?

Love all the little wussies holding up their phones to record their ignorance.
It’s remarkable how brainwashed they are. I agree that the IDF has done bad things and I don’t like innocent people dying, but to act like it’s just one side committing atrocities is regarded.

It’s odd now that free speech is so important to the Radical left. They took great joy in getting people cancelled and kicked off social media but now they don’t like their voices being stifled.