Is this it for Sedmak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure who or what you’re talking about but I bet the player and the father (who you think I am) would like to know that you’re saying these things about them on a public forum. I can't imagine anyone begging to be a part of a program ran like this.
Even if what you say was true, I bet the coaches would be begging him/them back due to the fact that so many have left the program already by losing interest in football. In fact that did happen with other players this year and they were indeed asked to cone back.

I did hear that there was a problem last week when a player (or players) was falsely accused of taking stimulates and not being reliable due to that. I also was told that the player didn’t quit but walked away from the coach due to his frustration of those false allegations repeated over an extended period of time and his fellow players being asked by the coaches if he or they are doing this. The next practice the coach addressed the team and apologized that he was wrong and that indeed this wasn’t true.
If this was indeed what happened then again as usually you are misinformed and an idiot as always.

Why don’t you and or SWM, go up to that father or since you think I’m him, to me and introduce yourself, so that this and other issues you’ve had with me/this player can be discussed in person like real men and mature adults.
Maybe then before you trash a 16 year old kid on a public forum (which you shouldn’t be doing in the first place,) you might have some or any merit to even think about doing it. Coward!

If you’d like, since I don’t think either of you have the balls to talk about this in person with me or this players father, you could at least let me know who the parent or player you are referring to is, so I could let them know what you’re saying about them in public.

Child Please.

Your the idiot. Everyone knows who you are and who your son is. Your football "knowledge" is laughable. Trust me their are several parents that will be addressing this situation with you in person after the last game ends Friday. Now go stand in the hot shower with your game uniform on to prove how tough you are.

Wow, you sound and act just like this coaching staff. At the very least think like they do!

You talk about one player that if not for being hurt would a, could a, should a, gave us as much as a 7-3 season instead of a 2-10 season (if we lose to Sycamore). That player is most likely the best RB at Mason. He in fact a very good player, but to say one player is the difference between a winning season and losing one is totally absurd! This kind of approach and mentality is exactly a big part of the problem and just another way to try to mask the real problem; inadequate leadership! Excuses and what should work on paper is exactly the mentality that will never make this program improve or succeed and why these coaches must go!

You bring up beating teams in scrimmages, 7 on 7’s, etc. You say “let them quit” in one post, then say “I don’t want kids to quit.” In another. I think you would be a good addition to this group of legends that run the Mason football program.
The single most significant difference between a losing season and a winning one is not a couple of players here and there; it’s the coaches that lead them throughout the entire season.

Only losers would disagree with the following statement: There’s no excuse for lack of improvement in this program for the last three years. Again I guess if you think this is improvement than it’s a mute point and if you are OK with it then get use to it because next year will be the same as the last three.

I don’t know for sure a new coaching staff can give us a winning season next year, but I do know they could at least show some improvement.
HWCUSA their is no guarantee that a new Coaching staff is gonna produce more wins/show improvement. I'm sure the outlook is gonna look good as I'm sure it did when Sedmak came but what is gonna be the excuse if they go 0-10? I feel your pain because 2-7 is nothing to be proud of but I still stand by my reasons for the bad start. Injuries, Injuries, Injuries. You gotta believe the season would have been better had it not been for some key injuries along with some questionable Coaching decisions at times but what Staff does not make bad decisions?

Last edited:
It's amazing what is rumored to be true and not to be true. But one thing I can say is that maybe the accusations that may or may not be at the issue of what happened last week if it is true should have been investigated. But let me tell you this and I'm defending the Mason staff on this. I personally saw something a week prior to this kid who's at the center of this issue who as a Coach/Teacher/Adult would have addressed the Parent/kid if I was in postion to.

I guess it woud be foolish if Mason Staff asked questions regarding one of it's players safety because they cared right??

Let's just put all the BS aside because now I'm pissed. This rumor needed to be investigated and to be truthful it's not even a rumor. Yes I said it. I've tried to be positive about this team but the continuous acting as if you are in the "KNOW" and I'm not talking about the poster of the post I'm responding to, that kid should not even be on this team and again someone is trying to blame Sedmak. I personally saw something because I was their. SHOCKED is an understatement for me, the term is "Disappointment"

If you don't feel Sedmak nor his staff is good enough to coach this team due to what you deem as success is one thing, but as I mentioned before he cares for these boys "FAR" beyond the football field. If someone from the school investigated as to what is being reported they should have because it's true. Now their you have it. Do not question this man as if he and his staff are a bunch of Bozo's.

The kid should be ashamed of himself for flying off the handle, but maybe that's a rumor too. Could it be what he is being accused of is true? Wake up people and I'll use a term that I read from another poster. Quit drinking the Kool-aid.

I don’t know all the details because it’s what I heard from a reliable source.
The only question I would have to you, since you feel you’re on top of this issue is, why would the coach apologize to the kid (in front of the team) for that incident and say it wasn’t true, if it wasn’t?
Maybe that’s why the kid as you say “flied off the handle” because he was repeatedly accused of something he didn’t do?
By the way, the coach also apologized to the team for his behavior during last week’s outburst against Colerain. Although I didn’t see that outburst because I wasn’t at that game, but it was the right thing to do.

Child Please.

Your the idiot. Everyone knows who you are and who your son is. Your football "knowledge" is laughable. Trust me their are several parents that will be addressing this situation with you in person after the last game ends Friday. Now go stand in the hot shower with your game uniform on to prove how tough you are.

I only wish I was this kids father, so I could be there when the "several parents that will be addressing this situation with you in person after the last game ends Friday", does happen.

If you would be so kind as to tell me where/when that meeting will be so I could be there also. You must be one of the losers leading this meeting because we all know your the biggest loser on these boards!
Again as soon as you grow some balls, which we all know that won't happen; come up and introduce yourself so we can discuss.

At this point I'm not going speak on what I heard or what someone said. But I will speak on the truth of what I saw with my own 2 perfectly good set of eyes and what was said

So whatever the Coach apologized for I have no idea. If he felt he was out of line at the Colerain game so be it. I seen Coaches do far worse than throw a headset on the ground. My 8th grade Basketball Coach makes Sedmak look like an Angel sent from Heaven. Not one player complained, we got busy on the court, just as I would like the kids to respond by taking it out on their next opponent.

If indeed what some are saying the Coach did some inquiring as far as I'm concerned he was justified. And from what I know is the truth. He was really justified. That kid would never put a uniform on for me due to what I saw and heard. That's not hearsay nor rumor.

Again I'll ask this question assuming that my question is fact.

Why would the coach apologize to the kid (in front of the team) for that incident and say it wasn’t true, if it wasn’t?

Maybe that’s why the kid as you say “flied off the handle” because he was repeatedly accused of something he didn’t do?

So... are you saying it was justified to be accused of something because you know this kid was doing this?

I don't know exactly what happened but I do know if I was accused of something multiple times that wasn't true, I would be upset too.

I think unless you or I was there and knew all the facts/circumstances, I don't think anyone could make a fair assement and make such a hard comment like yours " That kid would never put a uniform on for me due to what I saw and heard." That's pretty harsh and not in line with your statemant "The young man on the team made a mistake." because even if he did that it wouldn't come close to that type of punishment?

Last edited:
No one needs to address it with his father, heck he already knows. I'm ticked now because it seems everyone is trying to find Justification/Vindication. The young man on the team made a mistake. PERIOD!!!! If his father went down to the school and made a scene I don't know why. Don't fall for it. I'm a parent as I stated before I have nothing to gain by being dishonest.

I could say what I've been told by others but that means nothing because it is hearsay and rumors. I'm speaking directly from Fact/Being their. HIS FATHER IS AWARE of what is really going on. If anything I applaud Sedmak again if he did inquire about the young man. Don't you see he was trying to help if anything? That is just another reason why I say his caring goes beyond the Field. My son is no SAINT but this guy is teaching these young men things that is going to help them later in life when what they have learned now will most likely dictate how they will turn out as adults.

I'm done with the topic. I'll just keep reading and listening to the denials of the truth.

Any predictions for Sycamore Game?????

So you're saying this kid did what he was accused of, right? And you know that as fact?
If you do know that for a fact then you are right!

I just didn't see where you wrote, you knew first hand that this kid did what he was accused of?

If we don't play better football than last week, sadly it will be a another loss.

Last edited:
So you're saying this kid did what he was accused of, right? And you know that as fact?

I just didn't see where you wrote, you knew first hand that this kid did what he was accused of?

If we don't play better football than last week, sadly it will be a another loss.
I think they will play better. If the offense gets going then the sky will be the limit Friday night.

I think they will play better. If the offense gets going then the sky will be the limit Friday night.
:thumb:

How about those answers? Just yes and no's would work?

Last edited:
:thumb:

How about those answers? Just yes and no's would work?
HWCUSA I explained in detail those answers and will not revisit. I choose to focus conversations/opinions at this point on the upcoming opponent and how the boys can come out victorious in the final game of the season. Hopefully Coach Sedmak and staff can achieve that and I believe they will.

Continuous talking about it is not going to solve anything at this point. Hope you understand HWCUSA, I still respect some of your views, not all of them but I feel some of your points are valid.

Hopefully Farren can put up some good numbers and lead his team to another victory. Go Comets!!!!

Surely, you aren't contending that Mason should be back in the FAVC? Mason is the largest school in the state of Ohio. We should be in the same league as number 2, Oak Hills and the same league as 2 other top 20 schools (West and East). None of the FAVC schools are even close to Mason in size and some would barely beat the enrollment of a single Mason class.

Not my post.

What the ---- is wrong in Mason? I used to call Mason the "helicopter parents capital of the world". This going to confront someone BS needs to stop. Some parents and their actions have RUINED youth and HS sports today.

I personally have never seen a parent score a TD, get a basehit, score a goal or hit the game winning basket. Trust your sons to make the right decision if something needs to be done about a player or coach. If it is really that serious, a captain will bring it forward. If not, then it wasn't that big a deal. Trust your kids and stay in the stands.

Wow, you sound and act just like this coaching staff. At the very least think like they do!

You talk about one player that if not for being hurt would a, could a, should a, gave us as much as a 7-3 season instead of a 2-10 season (if we lose to Sycamore). That player is most likely the best RB at Mason. He in fact a very good player, but to say one player is the difference between a winning season and losing one is totally absurd! This kind of approach and mentality is exactly a big part of the problem and just another way to try to mask the real problem; inadequate leadership! Excuses and what should work on paper is exactly the mentality that will never make this program improve or succeed and why these coaches must go!

You bring up beating teams in scrimmages, 7 on 7’s, etc. You say “let them quit” in one post, then say “I don’t want kids to quit.” In another. I think you would be a good addition to this group of legends that run the Mason football program.
The single most significant difference between a losing season and a winning one is not a couple of players here and there; it’s the coaches that lead them throughout the entire season.

Only losers would disagree with the following statement: There’s no excuse for lack of improvement in this program for the last three years. Again I guess if you think this is improvement than it’s a mute point and if you are OK with it then get use to it because next year will be the same as the last three.

I don’t know for sure a new coaching staff can give us a winning season next year, but I do know they could at least show some improvement.

Hey, I was simply throwing out another opinion hard charger. You missed the point as you have in a lot of your replies. I was saying that we have a ton of skill players that are better equipped for 7 on 7's. I brought up Springboro and Trotwood because Springboro, if they won that game, would probably make the playoffs. Springboro couldn't hang with West, Colerain or Middletown but they are in a much weaker league and look real good. Similar to Aiken or some other team that played a weak schedule, slipped in as number 8 last year and got beat by Wayne Huber Heights in round one by a score of 63-7 or something like that. I typed all of this slower so that you may have a chance to comprehend it. I also said up front that I was throwing stuff out there and trying to look at it a different way. I don't know about the rest of the games but I do feel certain that we would have beaten Gahanna and Oak Hills.

You don't think a few players make a difference? Go ask the Sycamore coach genius. He graduated a few players last year and it has made all of the difference or would you suggest that he and his staff are now a bunch of morons?

Let's see how good Princeton will be without Spencer Ware or Middletown without Caleb Watkins. Fulcher was hurt. Ethan King went down for a while. Scottie Spencer was injured. Cody Brausch would have started on the line. For teams with a ton of depth they may have been able to get by. We don't have that depth.

Either way just expressing opinions as you have done for the last few years. By the way, I did contradict myself by saying "let them quit" and then say "I don't want them to". Reality is that I would probably be one of the guys running behind them to talk them out of it. I love this game and the Comets and want them to do well. There are a lot of life lessons that football teaches and our boys are learning a lot.

Go Comets!

You really don't 'know' anything, at best you 'hope' that change would be beneficial. Look at what happened last year in the Presidential elections, we went from bad to worse.

I'm guessing that you never played the game, a single player can have HUGE consequences on a season. It's not just the stats they would accumlulate, it's a whole bunch of intangibles. I've seen games swing on a single block because it ignited others to play harder.

HWCUSA I explained in detail those answers and will not revisit. I choose to focus conversations/opinions at this point on the upcoming opponent and how the boys can come out victorious in the final game of the season. Hopefully Coach Sedmak and staff can achieve that and I believe they will.

Continuous talking about it is not going to solve anything at this point. Hope you understand HWCUSA, I still respect some of your views, not all of them but I feel some of your points are valid.

That's what I was trying to do, understand. That's why I asked, because I didn't understand what you're saying by reading your previous posts about this when you implied the kid actually did something wrong.

I was just asking if you knew first hand he had taken stimulates. I also don't understand if he did in fact do these things, why he wasn't reprimanded and instead apologized too? To me that is just as bad as if he was accused and not guilty.

A simple yes or no answer to those clear and direct questions I asked you would have cleared that up (for me anyway). But hey, if you don't want to clarify what you were saying that's your choice and I will not ask you again.

Oh yeah, I hope they can win this last game of the season also.

Last edited:
What the ---- is wrong in Mason? I used to call Mason the "helicopter parents capital of the world". This going to confront someone BS needs to stop. Some parents and their actions have RUINED youth and HS sports today.

I personally have never seen a parent score a TD, get a basehit, score a goal or hit the game winning basket. Trust your sons to make the right decision if something needs to be done about a player or coach. If it is really that serious, a captain will bring it forward. If not, then it wasn't that big a deal. Trust your kids and stay in the stands.

I agree MC; I personally just get tired of posters on here trying to call me and others out as though they know who I am. As if it mattered anyway because this site is for people to state their opinions and that's what I've done. Why keep saying that you know who I am and say things about someone’s kid even if I was his father? It's classless!

I guess it's a way of making it look like my opinion is based on something other than what it is, lack luster performance of the Mason football program. And yes it’s obvious and I feel it’s the coaches that are responsible.

I've stooped to their level occasionally but have never said anything negative about any of these boys. Again, I’m putting the blame on the coaches only because whatever the problem is, they should/need to take ownership and pay a consequence for not making it work for a three year period.

I have stated to these posters if they want to get their facts straight they should go up to this father and ask him if he's HWCUSA, then they will see they are wrong because I don't even have a kid on this team this year.
I don’t think that’s going to happen because when they find out that I’m not who they think I am, they would not be able to tie my opinions to it being some sort of personal thing.

This is why I keep saying “come up and introduce yourself so we can discuss this" and that’s the only reason. I know that hasn't happened because these same posters keep connecting me to this kid they keep talking about.

Hey, I was simply throwing out another opinion hard charger. You missed the point as you have in a lot of your replies. I was saying that we have a ton of skill players that are better equipped for 7 on 7's. I brought up Springboro and Trotwood because Springboro, if they won that game, would probably make the playoffs. Springboro couldn't hang with West, Colerain or Middletown but they are in a much weaker league and look real good. Similar to Aiken or some other team that played a weak schedule, slipped in as number 8 last year and got beat by Wayne Huber Heights in round one by a score of 63-7 or something like that. I typed all of this slower so that you may have a chance to comprehend it. I also said up front that I was throwing stuff out there and trying to look at it a different way. I don't know about the rest of the games but I do feel certain that we would have beaten Gahanna and Oak Hills.

You don't think a few players make a difference? Go ask the Sycamore coach genius. He graduated a few players last year and it has made all of the difference or would you suggest that he and his staff are now a bunch of morons?

Let's see how good Princeton will be without Spencer Ware or Middletown without Caleb Watkins. Fulcher was hurt. Ethan King went down for a while. Scottie Spencer was injured. Cody Brausch would have started on the line. For teams with a ton of depth they may have been able to get by. We don't have that depth.

Either way just expressing opinions as you have done for the last few years. By the way, I did contradict myself by saying "let them quit" and then say "I don't want them to". Reality is that I would probably be one of the guys running behind them to talk them out of it. I love this game and the Comets and want them to do well. There are a lot of life lessons that football teaches and our boys are learning a lot.

Go Comets!

No I understand everything you said! To me it’s all just a bunch of excuses.

Whatever the problem is, the person in charge of putting a competitive team on the field and showing positive measurable results (improvement) has failed three years in a row? This guy is no Dave Shula (he’s even worse), so he IMO has had enough time to accomplish that minimum requirement. Should we also give him 5 years before we finally get someone that can make it happen with what he has to work with, without excuses?

If this guy is not held accountable and lead to believe he’s done a fine job, you have to know it will be business as usual and we will be seeing the same results, and hearing the same excuses next year.

You want me to go to Sycamore to ask coaches what? Isn’t one of our coaches the one Sycamore ran out due to poor performance? What do you think they'd say?

See, all these coaches need to do is stop making excuses, put a better product on the field and then everyone including myself will not/cannot blame them, and instead commend them for their performance.
If they feel they can’t accomplish this with what they have then they need to give someone a chance that thinks they can. You can't fire the kids, so make the only significant change you can, replace the leaders that have failed.

You really don't 'know' anything, at best you 'hope' that change would be beneficial. Look at what happened last year in the Presidential elections, we went from bad to worse.

I said, I don't know for sure (how could I), but I think it's worth the risk because it's the only significant thing you can do that would make as drastic a turnaround that's needed, in the shortest amount of time (remember the team who smacked are arse a few nights ago?). That's a result that I think Mason could have with the same type of change they made (new coach).

I can't argue with your "Presidential" example becuase you're right!

I'm guessing that you never played the game, a single player can have HUGE consequences on a season. It's not just the stats they would accumlulate, it's a whole bunch of intangibles. I've seen games swing on a single block because it ignited others to play harder.

I have played the game and know that a single player can make a big difference in a game. But not the difference between a 3-7 record and a 7-3 record. That type of difference one play or player makes, is not a sustained difference over a long period of time because football takes 11 guys completing their assignment more often than not to have a winning season.

Child Please.

Yes the oh knowledgable one has the nerve to question someone else's knowledge about football. Do you ever contribute anything in any of your post besides name calling and insults? The mature thing is to have the parents address issues since they are part of the team. I guess the coaches and players cannot handle the situation on their own? This is one of the things wrong with Mason, the parents believe they have some right to have a say what is going on with the team. It is the players and coaches team, let them handle it. I just have never understood you 8-26. All you do is rip a successful coach in Richards and the basketball program yet you will defend a failing football program until you are blue in the face? Does not make sense to me. Richards is 73 and 36 since 2005. Has one losing season ever because Zach Brown missed half a season. It may not be pretty basketball but it wins. I have never heard the basketball program blame things on lack of size and they never have any.

For the record I am not a parent and just a former Mason player who would like this see this program turn around.

Bigtyme I think you have crossed the line in discussing what this kid may or may not have done. Most of us know who is being referred to here and I do not think that this is the time or place to discuss it. You have done everything but say that the kid is taking stimulates. I know the kid at the center of this issue and I have nothing but great things to say about him. For him to be called out as a cheater and unreliable, or a poison as 8-26 states, is sad. I criticize the coaches on here, but they are adults and should be able to handle it. I do not take personally attack them as people, just question their actions in the demise of the football program. I have never blamed the kids, or singled them out.

If there was an issue it should have been addressed behind closed doors. Instead it was addressed in the middle of a practice. How is that the coaches trying to help a kid out? To me that is purposely trying to humiliate and single out a kid. Bigtyme, unless you are the coach, kid or the kids' parent there is no reason for you to have ever witnessed anything regarding this issue. Things such as this shoud be handled in private.

It is fine to disagree with HWCUSA, though I generally don't, but why do you guys feel the need to keep bringing who you seem to think his son and who he is into it?

8-26, here is some of your knowledge so you can review since you felt is needed to insult someone else's. These are just your posts since September. I get really tired of your name calling and know it all attitude. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses 8-26...

-Child Please. Your the idiot. Everyone knows who you are and who your son is. Your football "knowledge" is laughable.

-He slows it down so much that sometimes they go a whole quarter without scoring at all. It's like watching paint dry. Ugly, Ugly basketball. This year they will be so weak on offense they may go a half without scoring. Girls teams score more than Mason.

-P.S. - Flu not bad on Varsity level and Fulcher will play.

-Mason played Colrain somewhat close last year, at least for three qtrs. Mason is a much better team this year.

-I heard Ethan King and Brian Cardin may not play basketball. Either way Mason will be very weak and finish at or near bottom of GMC.

-This is the GMC everyone is good, except for Fairfield.

-I'm not the one on here talking ---- about how great my team is. Truewestsider (i.e. - inbreed hillbilly) is.

-Moeller is overrated. Probably the worst team in the GCL.

-Keep drinking the kool-aid. Oak Hills football is a joke.

-I'll take Findlay. Moeller is weak.

-Fairfield will be winless in the GMC. Mark it down.

-Centerville will win this game by 21 points. Their running game is too strong for moe.

-Who is Moe? Your boyfriend?

-Boys Basketball has been disappointing since joining the GMC.

-Maybe the fact that Mason had so many quitters on the team last year is the reason they went 2-8? This year there are no quitters, so we'll see.

-Celestin added nothing in 2007-2008. He had injury problems and decided
that Football was not for him. His not playing is a non factor for the 2009 team. The players that choose not to play were dead weight and it is addition by subtraction.

Don't put words in my mouth or try to bait me. I never said the young man took stimulates did I? I was their and I'm a Parent, again no one told me anything so I don't go on hearsay. An incident took place and I saw/heard what transpired. I have heard rumors in the past about this kid but again rumors I take with a grain of salt. It just so happens the rumors that have swirled around has some validity to it. I don't like it and this these types of things this team does not need. He would have been off my team. PERIOD!!!!

Blame the Coaches for trying to help if you want to but regarding this issue, they are not at fault. Whatever the reason they supposedly apologized I don't know. But if they did apologize I somewhat have a clue as to why. Exactly what the young man did/been doing is an issue he will have to address. I was the only one their, so again if his dad wants to make a scene I don't know why because he is just as guilty as far as I'm concerned because he was aware. The hardest part is admitting fault/guilt and the easiest is trying to place blame and start damage control. It will be that way till the end of time I am sad to say.

HWCUSA if you don't understand that I don't know what to tell you.

What do you mean I’m trying to bait you? That’s just not true!

I simply asked you questions about what you appear to claim you know but in fact contradict yourself several times including your post above I’m replying to.
You are in fact not clear about some things and you’re still not clear. You say he didn’t do something and later in your post you say you know he did. It sounds like you think you saw or know something but in fact only a part of what’s been going on.

You then say “rumors that have swirled around has some validity to it”. Either you do something or you don’t? That statement makes you sound like you are accusing someone, but not sure.

I think before you or anyone can make these assessments you need to know the whole story and it sounds like that’s the same way the coach might have handled it. Just seeing an incident that was the result of an accusation (or part of what went on) would not justify you commenting on the situation like you know the whole story and what should have happened to one of the parties involved.

The part I don’t understand is why would a coach would apologize and say the kid didn’t do what they thought he did if he was indeed guilty of it.

Then you say, “Exactly what the young man did/been doing is an issue he will have to address.” So that proves you don’t know the whole story.

For you to comment on what you would do is inappropriate because you don't know everything that happened IMO and sounds like the same thing that started this whole thing. Coming to a conclusion that someone has done something wrong without investigating and knowing all the facts is wrong. Especially if he's innocent! This is what appears to have happened to me. With what I now know and read.

Further you go on to say, “The hardest part is admitting fault/guilt and the easiest is trying to place blame and start damage control.” Why would anyone “admit fault/quilt” if they didn’t do something wrong?
Again, you write like he’s guilty, which contradicts your first sentence “I never said the young man took stimulates did I?” With that statement you imply you know something that you really don’t.

You say you heard rumors and then you say that the rumors are true after you said he didn’t do it. Just doesn't make sense, and I it explains why you think this whole thing was handled properly.

I’m not trying to bait, I’m trying to stop you from beating around the bush and not being clear. You just don’t make sense by all your contradictions and in fact just stating opinions instead of fact. :shrug:

8-26, here is some of your knowledge so you can review since you felt is needed to insult someone else's. These are just your posts since September. I get really tired of your name calling and know it all attitude. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses 8-26...

-Child Please. Your the idiot. Everyone knows who you are and who your son is. Your football "knowledge" is laughable.

-He slows it down so much that sometimes they go a whole quarter without scoring at all. It's like watching paint dry. Ugly, Ugly basketball. This year they will be so weak on offense they may go a half without scoring. Girls teams score more than Mason.

-P.S. - Flu not bad on Varsity level and Fulcher will play.

-Mason played Colrain somewhat close last year, at least for three qtrs. Mason is a much better team this year.

-I heard Ethan King and Brian Cardin may not play basketball. Either way Mason will be very weak and finish at or near bottom of GMC.

-This is the GMC everyone is good, except for Fairfield.

-I'm not the one on here talking ---- about how great my team is. Truewestsider (i.e. - inbreed hillbilly) is.

-Moeller is overrated. Probably the worst team in the GCL.

-Keep drinking the kool-aid. Oak Hills football is a joke.

-I'll take Findlay. Moeller is weak.

-Fairfield will be winless in the GMC. Mark it down.

-Centerville will win this game by 21 points. Their running game is too strong for moe.

-Who is Moe? Your boyfriend?

-Boys Basketball has been disappointing since joining the GMC.

-Maybe the fact that Mason had so many quitters on the team last year is the reason they went 2-8? This year there are no quitters, so we'll see.

-Celestin added nothing in 2007-2008. He had injury problems and decided
that Football was not for him. His not playing is a non factor for the 2009 team. The players that choose not to play were dead weight and it is addition by subtraction.

Thanks for taking the time to publish some of 8-26's rediculous posts. It's funny I was just going to do the same thing. You saved me some time! Thanks again!! :thumb:

Last edited:
Yes the oh knowledgable one has the nerve to question someone else's knowledge about football. Do you ever contribute anything in any of your post besides name calling and insults? The mature thing is to have the parents address issues since they are part of the team. I guess the coaches and players cannot handle the situation on their own? This is one of the things wrong with Mason, the parents believe they have some right to have a say what is going on with the team. It is the players and coaches team, let them handle it. I just have never understood you 8-26. All you do is rip a successful coach in Richards and the basketball program yet you will defend a failing football program until you are blue in the face? Does not make sense to me. Richards is 73 and 36 since 2005. Has one losing season ever because Zach Brown missed half a season. It may not be pretty basketball but it wins. I have never heard the basketball program blame things on lack of size and they never have any.

For the record I am not a parent and just a former Mason player who would like this see this program turn around.

Bigtyme I think you have crossed the line in discussing what this kid may or may not have done. Most of us know who is being referred to here and I do not think that this is the time or place to discuss it. You have done everything but say that the kid is taking stimulates. I know the kid at the center of this issue and I have nothing but great things to say about him. For him to be called out as a cheater and unreliable, or a poison as 8-26 states, is sad. I criticize the coaches on here, but they are adults and should be able to handle it. I do not take personally attack them as people, just question their actions in the demise of the football program. I have never blamed the kids, or singled them out.

If there was an issue it should have been addressed behind closed doors. Instead it was addressed in the middle of a practice. How is that the coaches trying to help a kid out? To me that is purposely trying to humiliate and single out a kid. Bigtyme, unless you are the coach, kid or the kids' parent there is no reason for you to have ever witnessed anything regarding this issue. Things such as this shoud be handled in private.

It is fine to disagree with HWCUSA, though I generally don't, but why do you guys feel the need to keep bringing who you seem to think his son and who he is into it?
gocomets21 personally I don't care what you think. I've met a lot of kids in my time who I think are great but still have issues. As a lot of you tend to say. "If you don't like it don't read it" I disagree with things you post from time to time. SO WHAT!!!

Good post and well said! :thumb:

You've come to your conclusions and I was waiting on the contradicting comment. Look I don't give a damn whether you believe me or not. Does it really matter??? Not really because you nor I are going to have a say in what the final outcome is if it already has/has not been addressed. HWCUSA move on about it and let it go. Believe what you want. If I'm not believable in your eyes that's fine with me. Ok???

No just trying to make sense of you posts that you write due to poor effort on your part to be clear.
I only comment on contradictions when I read them. So.. if you don't want me to comment on your contradictions, take the time to be clear don't do it.
Your result of not clearing up your contradictions shows you really don't know what you're talking about.

You would be more believable if you stopped beating around the bush and put more facts/effort in what you write.

No just trying to make sense of you posts that you write due to poor effort on your part to be clear.
I only comment on contradictions when I read them. So.. if you don't want me to comment on your contradictions, take the time to be clear don't do it.
Your result of not clearing up your contradictions shows you really don't know what you're talking about.

You would be more believable if you stopped beating around the bush and put more facts/effort in what you write.
Don't like it/agree?? Simple solution. Don't read it. Any contradiction their??? Are we on the same page now???

gocomets21 personally I don't care what you think. I've met a lot of kids in my time who I think are great but still have issues. As a lot of you tend to say. "If you don't like it don't read it" I disagree with things you post from time to time. SO WHAT!!!

I don't get the point for the tough talk. I was simply saying there is a time and place for talking about this issue, and it probably is not on this thread. I know a lot of great kids who have issues as well, but I would rather not discuss their issues on a public forum. If you want to continue to trash a kid on here I guess that is your right. I don't have any issue with you stating your opinion on the football program and Sedmak, but when the central theme of this thread has become what I consider a private matter than I have an issue. It disapoints me that the coaching staff would allow a parent to be witness to these team related issues.

gocomets what gave you the idea the Coaches/Staff had anything to do with what I witnessed. Now that is starting a rumor. At no time did I ever state that is what happened.

Not saying this is what you are doing gocomets21 but it's like some have an agenda to get info so they can try to figure what went down regarding this incident. If some on here know who the kid at issue is I have no control over that. I do have control over mentioning his name which I have not done. You cannot find a negative post of me bashing a kid on here. I bet you can find me giving positive feedback if I mentioned a kids name, Or even commented on how a kid is playing better.

FOR THE RECORD. This incident that took place their was not even a Coach around. I never even told a Coach/nor staff about it and I probably should have. That comment is for you HWCUSA. The Coaches have nothing to do with what I witnessed. As far as apologizing to the kid. I heard something like that happened. Now that is a rumor as far as I am concerned. What I witnessed, was not.

I can't remember but someone mentioned about his father confronting the rumors. All I can say is "WOW" for what?

I never brought what I knew up until it was posted about Sedmak apologizing which I disagreed with if it's even true. That's the thing here. I read/hear so many different things that it starts to get ridiculous at times. I can only vouch for what I know to be true.

I understand gocomets21 where you are coming from. I don't always agree but it's ok imo to disagree.

You are right, I assumed that you were witnessing something with coaches present. I was wrong to do that.

I just hope we can all get back to discussing this football program moving forward. Of course we are all not going to agree on the direction things should go and that is life. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The divisiveness that this topic has created is evident. Many people are strong in their beliefs and some opinions will never change. I think we all want was is best for the kids in the end.

I'm sorry if my spelling/grammar is not up to your standards. We all are different individuals some better/worse than others at certain things. Is that a fact or rumor???

That is a fact. I took the post down because I realized it was stupid and did not contribute anything to the thread. I got a little excited I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.