Is the US irreparably split

Ask and you shall receive. ?
LOL Time says so. The hiring of these new agents was actually on the IRS website that has since been removed.
Now the gaslighting begins.
And you being one of the lighters fall in line.

The WEF has all of this in writing. There is no conspiracy. It is in the open for all to see. 666 in Revelation is nothing more than the number for man. 666 means that it is man who thinks he is God. 666 is a perversion of God’s creation.
Yup

6 is a "number of man" in Hebrew numerology. 7 is a "number of God and man". Anything repeated 3 times is done so to signify "perfection"

Ergo, 777 is a representation of the fact that man can only be RECKONED AS perfected with subservience to God. Whereas the Left will tell us that perfect human behavior can be achieved, only now, under the sole authority of humans and technology. "666" means the illusion of a "perfected" human society, perfect human conduct without God, and it's very temporary "leader".

You know, like through complete loyalty to the State. Or a complete authority of the tenets of ESG in the hands of 87k "IRS agents", maybe ? :unsure:

Last edited:

The Inflation Reduction Act is the slimmed-down version of the even more massive "Build Back Better" bill, which failed earlier this year due to the opposition of Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV). We know a lot about the IRS provisions of the new bill because the same provisions were in Build Back Better, which the administration extensively promoted. That's where the 87,000 figure came from. In May 2021, the Treasury Department produced a 22-page analysis of Build Back Better, and in supporting tables, the document said the bill would add 86,852 FTEs, or full-time equivalent employees, to the IRS between now and the year 2031. Do a little rounding, and there's the 87,000.

The Inflation Reduction Act is the slimmed-down version of the even more massive "Build Back Better" bill, which failed earlier this year due to the opposition of Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV). We know a lot about the IRS provisions of the new bill because the same provisions were in Build Back Better, which the administration extensively promoted. That's where the 87,000 figure came from. In May 2021, the Treasury Department produced a 22-page analysis of Build Back Better, and in supporting tables, the document said the bill would add 86,852 FTEs, or full-time equivalent employees, to the IRS between now and the year 2031. Do a little rounding, and there's the 87,000.
Manchin did tell Biden to pare it down and he’d consider BBB lite.

Did someone transpose the first two digits ? The number of agents and the cost in billions both had a 7 and an 8, in opposing sequence, iirc
It's not the number of agents. Any number they rolled out also includes anything from IT techs to customer service folks who answer the phone and help peeps file their returns. I doubt these plebes will be toting firearms. Lol. That number also includes attrition. And according to that May 2021 Treasury report, the plan “will support the hiring and retention of at least 5,000 new enforcement personnel.” So be concerned if you will, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over this. ?‍♂️

It's not the number of agents. Any number they rolled out also includes anything from IT techs to customer service folks who answer the phone and help peeps file their returns. I doubt these plebes will be toting firearms. Lol. That number also includes attrition. And according to that May 2021 Treasury report, the plan “will support the hiring and retention of at least 5,000 new enforcement personnel.” So be concerned if you will, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over this. ?‍♂️
Just more MAGA Misinformation.

"IT techs" lol.

You are such a rube sometimes. Seriously, "aw, shucks!" naive.

The greater Erie area just turned full Democrat, due to the Mercyhurst digital forensics ed dep't. Go, IT!!

Ask and you shall receive. ?
Thanks, though I don't find the article at the link convincing. I mean the administration & democrats are bragging that this will go after "tax cheats". Here are some articles that dispute your article:

I'll acknowledge there is a debate over exactly how many enforcement agents will be hired. But there is no debate that this legislation significantly boosted IRS resources and ability to go after tax payers. And this is aimed squarely at the middle & upper middle class.

Thanks, though I don't find the article at the link convincing. I mean the administration & democrats are bragging that this will go after "tax cheats". Here are some articles that dispute your article:

I'll acknowledge there is a debate over exactly how many enforcement agents will be hired. But there is no debate that this legislation significantly boosted IRS resources and ability to go after tax payers. And this is aimed squarely at the middle & upper middle class.
We can play the "my article says/your article says" game all day. This occurs in like 99% of threads. At this point, it's all speculation. I'm simply basing my statements on the May 21st Treasury report that everyone is citing. It's all guesswork until we see what how the agency actually allocates that $80 billion.

We can play the "my article says/your article says" game all day. This occurs in like 99% of threads. At this point, it's all speculation. I'm simply basing my statements on the May 21st Treasury report that everyone is citing. It's all guesswork until we see what how the agency actually allocates that $80 billion.
Why have you picked the wrong articles every time for 20 months, sherm ?

I think we are closer to the middle that perceived. We have two very polarizing people that's been in office the last two terms. Trump was elected because most of the nation didn't want Hillary. Biden got in because people were tired of Trump. We need both of those guys to step away. We need a younger person in the middle to somehow get the nomination. We hear from the 10% on the far right and left, the 80% in the middle stays pretty quiet most of the time.

Back to the original question, here are a few things everyone, regardless of "side" can do to not be so split:

1) Freaking live and let live. Are someone's choices harming you? Are their choices harming themselves? Are their choices harming others? No? Then mind your own business.

2) Stop looking for opportunities to play a victim. Inconvenience is not oppression. If you really try, you can out-tough inconvenience. And when things go wrong, don't automatically blame the things you're already mad at.

3) Stop expecting people to share your world view. Stop treating your world view as the one "right" way. You want to be a Christian? Fine. But stop using the Bible as some moral guidebook for all humanity or the basis of politics. You want to be atheist? Fine. Don't be a pretentious cock about it to Christians.

4) Hold your own accountable. You want to know why lots of people distrust police? It's because the good ones do not condemn the bad ones loud enough. Loyalty is overrated and is an enemy of things being made right.

5) Things are rarely black and white, so empathy goes a long way. Don't demonize people. Try to understand.

And a bonus - don't be like zeeman and draw lines in the sand like "I will never agree with a leftist". Or do that weird zeeman thing where he stereotypes you then is bewildered when you go against his stereotype ("but you're black - I thought you were supposed to be opposed to gays"). Swear, zeeman reminds me of that basketball episode of The Office where Michael is flabbergasted that Stanley, a black man, doesn't know how to dribble.

Back to the original question, here are a few things everyone, regardless of "side" can do to not be so split:

1) Freaking live and let live. Are someone's choices harming you? Are their choices harming themselves? Are their choices harming others? No? Then mind your own business.

2) Stop looking for opportunities to play a victim. Inconvenience is not oppression. If you really try, you can out-tough inconvenience. And when things go wrong, don't automatically blame the things you're already mad at.

3) Stop expecting people to share your world view. Stop treating your world view as the one "right" way. You want to be a Christian? Fine. But stop using the Bible as some moral guidebook for all humanity or the basis of politics. You want to be atheist? Fine. Don't be a pretentious cock about it to Christians.

4) Hold your own accountable. You want to know why lots of people distrust police? It's because the good ones do not condemn the bad ones loud enough. Loyalty is overrated and is an enemy of things being made right.

5) Things are rarely black and white, so empathy goes a long way. Don't demonize people. Try to understand.

And a bonus - don't be like zeeman and draw lines in the sand like "I will never agree with a leftist". Or do that weird zeeman thing where he stereotypes you then is bewildered when you go against his stereotype ("but you're black - I thought you were supposed to be opposed to gays"). Swear, zeeman reminds me of that basketball episode of The Office where Michael is flabbergasted that Stanley, a black man, doesn't know how to dribble.
So you vomit all that kumbaya chit and in the end attack someone ?

as long as the left continues to support abortion I'll refuse to be persuaded on any thing they want to accomplice. It starts there.

The vast majority of the country including many republicans in deep red Kansas supports abortion so you could be waiting for a long time.

My advice, don't want one don't get one. Oh wait, you're a guy you can't. I meant forbid your wife, daughter, and/or family members no matter the circumstance, how they feel, or what it takes. Hopefully you won't have to turn one in that could get awkward.

2 days. ?‍♂️ Can't. Do. It. ?‍♂️
begging aaahh real monsters GIF

I think we are closer to the middle that perceived. We have two very polarizing people that's been in office the last two terms. Trump was elected because most of the nation didn't want Hillary. Biden got in because people were tired of Trump. We need both of those guys to step away. We need a younger person in the middle to somehow get the nomination. We hear from the 10% on the far right and left, the 80% in the middle stays pretty quiet most of the time.
I think that most of us all want the same things, and that a bunch of evil people at the top, fighting each other, with a leg up on all of us, that are just dividing us any way that they can, as many ways as possible, so that we don't all turn together and look at them at the same time.

You are on the right track there.

Your perception of current events is an absolute PoS, but that is a decent post until you get past 7