is swimming a gcl sport?

yes, no one follows it anymore because X wins every year. But soon, soon, Moeller will become a swimming dynasty. Mark my words, MATT ANGELINIE will bring MOE to the top.......mark my words.

X has so much depth at swimming that is what takes them a step above everyone else. Not one swimmer can win a entire meet for a team. Its all about all of your swimmers not just one. Angelinie might be good but just him cant beat X. THey wil always have a good team at X.

Angelineie is a great swimmer, but X has too much power. I hate to admit it but they do. To bad the only ports they are good at in the GCL is Tennis and swimming. Two easy sports.

MoeballaC06 said:
Angelineie is a great swimmer, but X has too much power. I hate to admit it but they do. To bad the only ports they are good at in the GCL is Tennis and swimming. Two easy sports.

so i guess you could easily swim the MILES they swim during every practice...i didn't think so

MoeballaC06 said:
and i suppose the Cross Country state title we won this year and the baseball title last year were because they are easy sports? Your comment has no truth behind it.

and i forgot to mention the volleyball title last year as well. seems to be a lot of easy sports out there according to you, moeballaC06

I could swim the miles. If X had a water polo team they would be unstopable in a couple years. I played this year for princeton and they could just outswim everyteam.

It's actually named after the felon's son I believe.

Why should the whole family have a black mark by their name because of one idiot?

CJFeldy said:
It's actually named after the felon's son I believe.

Why should the whole family have a black mark by their name because of one idiot?

no, its the convict actually....although i am not sure they ever found him guilty...

its not about one swimmer and its not about the team.....

.... i'm convinced that swim meets are won simply by the divers granted, solid swimmers can be of some assistance to the divers and their quest for victory but lets get serious... in a tight swim meet, it all comes down to the true athlete....

....the swimmer/wrestler

look at it like this..... "my cats breathe smells like cat food"- that should explain the science behind my reasoning

stxer said:
no, its the convict actually....although i am not sure they ever found him guilty...

he served around a decade in prison so i am going with the conviction on this one.