Incident stops Oyler-New Miami game

So in summary...

*Oyler player kicks a defenseless opponent
*Runs away and hides from the ensuing confrontation
*Lies about why he did it
*Falsely accuses a bi-racial player, his team, school, and fans of racist taunts
*Social Media adds fuel to the fire with lying fabricated false posts like this..."So last night, my nephews basketball team Oyler High Schol, went to play New Miami Middle/High School, at New Miami. Throughout the game the athletes, the students and the parents in attendance from New Miami consistently yelled slurs at the literal children playing for Oyler. Calling them "s', "Slaves", "Inner city trash", and I'm sure much more. Eventually, one of the boys on the Oyler squad got fed up and committed a hard foul on one of the Flying Klansmen or whatever their team is called. The game was stopped by the principal of Oyler, who was, luckily, in attendance, and more threats and slurs were thrown at her and at all the Oyler team and staff"

I'd think Oyler and CPS would be completely embarrassed by the situation but they wont. This will happen again and again and time and time again the cries of racism will hopefully be proven incorrect.

Actual racism in this country is at an all-time low. So low that the vast majority of these reported local and national "incidents" turn out to be completely made-up. Think about that.
FWIW, I have never heard anyone ever say "inner city trash" :LOL:

What the H... is taking Cincinnati Public Schools so long
to complete their investigation into this incident?

:>---

SALT

SALT
They have much bigger problems. I heard on the radio the other day that 1/6 of their students haven't logged into online school this year.

Probably attend class, work jobs to make money, respect his elders, be accountable, have parents that guided him, much like the things I learned at LaSalle.

That seems like a strange question/ way to pass the blame of the shortcomings of the Cincinnati Public School system.
Not passing the blame at all. I'm sure in the end, the CPS player will get his punishment. I hold my fellow alum to a higher standard. Implying that CPS students will be unproductive is not what we were taught. A little empathy for those less fortunate would be Christian.

Not passing the blame at all. I'm sure in the end, the CPS player will get his punishment. I hold my fellow alum to a higher standard. Implying that CPS students will be unproductive is not what we were taught. A little empathy for those less fortunate would be Christian.
Any student, public or private that is passed through the system will turn out to be unproductive.

That facts show that the CPS system, just as many urban schools systems, fails miserably in educating their students.

They do not want to admit that major failing of their private education. An education that would not let all God's children through their doors. An education that does not reach out as Jesus instructed. An undeniable fact. They are educators that would not exchange places with the CPS teachers where they would be able to teach all God's children, even with the higher pay. Because they also then would have to justify why the system is still "failing" by the measure of these "goodly" gentlemen.

Here's where the ninnies presume some union agenda or other on my part other than laying out all the reality. So as to try and preempt, I've no care who provides the education to the public be it a government or a private entity as long as it's provided to all. If your organization isn't willing to try and teach the most difficult to reach, how can you possibly call it "better?"

One would expect them to be humble, no? Isn't that as commanded? Show that private education reached them on at least one day?

SALT
The student from Oyler was expelled three days after the event. Also, he was charged with assault. And lastly, I know we aren't debating about perfect and wonderful our private schools are versus Cincinnati Public Schools.

I have 3 former CPS student athletes who are defending mine and yours freedom in the armed forces at this very second so I commend your comment back to your fellow alum! We only hear of the bad , we don't hear the good.