In The Year 2061 Will There Be Any Memory Of The American Civil War ?

1-4.jpg

Who are these guys ? What are you dipwads going to do about this one ?

When I saw this thread I assumed you meant the Civil War you weekend warriors are planning to deliver trump a dictatorship. Charge up the rascals and ride! GO MAGA

1703162189864.png

These monuments were not installed by black Americans as a reminder of their freedoms. They were memorializations of the confederate armies authoritative lynching of black Americans. They are equivalent to black Americans as if we were to have a statue of Hitler in our national parks for Jews.

“Americans cannot look at Confederate monuments as static symbols that do nothing more than reflect some benign heritage. They have contemporary meaning with a racially harmful message. Those who protested Sammy Younge’s murder in 1966 knew that, as did those who protested these same statues in the summer of 2020.”

Most Confederate monuments were erected during turbulent civil rights eras. By history buffs?? Lol.

When I saw this thread I assumed you meant the Civil War you weekend warriors are planning to deliver trump a dictatorship. Charge up the rascals and ride! GO MAGA

View attachment 51694
Regardless of your opinion of him, Trump is not an unknown, since he was President for a four year term.

What did he do during those four years that would be considered dictatorial?

You have 45 minutes, open your Blue Book and get started.

Regardless of your opinion of him, Trump is not an unknown, since he was President for a four year term.

What did he do during those four years that would be considered dictatorial?

You have 45 minutes, open your Blue Book and get started.
Ox doesn't know what a Blue Book is!!!

It’s called separation of church and state. Included to stop people like you from misusing religion politically.
I am not a religious person. I just hate willful ignorance.

You said the Constitution prohibits discussing the lessons of the Bible in public. That is astonishingly ignorant.

Well, considering the source, not that astonishing,

Last edited:
Tucker's a moron. The inference here is that the people that want to tear down the monument were NOT born here?
No it not, it is saying he has a much right to say leave it alone as people have to say tear it down. Has nothing to do with where people were born and more about citizenship, equal rights and freedom of speech. Quit reading between the lines and making up what was not being said.

No it not, it is saying he has a much right to say leave it alone as people have to say tear it down. Has nothing to do with where people were born and more about citizenship, equal rights and freedom of speech. Quit reading between the lines and making up what was not being said.
"I was born here" -Tucker Carlson

I am not a religious person. I just hate willful ignorance.

You said the Constitution prohibits discussing the lessons of the Bible in public. That is astonishingly ignorant.

Well, considering the source, not that astonishing,
The gaslighting from over there never stops when it comes to religion.