I'm SOOO, SOOO glad that Alabumble lost to MEEECHIGAN, on so many levels!!!!

SWGA Fan

I won't hafta hear that, WE ARE BAMA, and it JUST MEANS MORE, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! And I won't hafta hear that crap about Nicky Satan being the GOAT. WHAT is the acronym for LUCKIEST of all time? THAT'S lil Nicky. He's pulled a HALF DOZEN or more games out of his butt, to win natty's or regular season games, that got his team the opportunity to play in those games. And last but CERTAINLY not LEAST. I don't have to see that lil craphead, Jermaine Burton acting like he'd never seen the endzone before, with all his gyrations. And his shooting a bird at the UGA fanbase, for WHATEVER reason. WE ain't done SQUAT to him. He's just a THUG, for slugging that female fan at Tennessee, after their losing to the Vols. But MOST of ALL, Burton won't get the chance to do what NOBODY ELSE in HISTORY has done. Win National Championship rings at TWO SCHOOLS. He'd no doubt sell the rings. And can you imagine what THOSE would be worth in today's ME, ME, ME, market? PROBABLY a MILLION DOLLARS!

GOOD RIDDANCE BEEEEOOOTCH!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Awkward Players Association GIF by NBPA

SWGA, I see something wrong

I feel like you're too shy about your BAMA feelings.

On a platform like this, just let it rip. And, if you let it rip from the other end, that's OK, also