I'll keep my guns.

No body in government is taking guns.
they will do everything to make purchasing them as high a cost as they can.
This is the next fight.. taking the apparatchiks and their anti-second amendment regulations on all gun components which drives the cost to SCOTUS.

Dunhams had a great flash sale today...Picked up a 9mm Carbine dirt cheap. Nice little gun
1657574848388.gif

Dunhams had a great flash sale today...Picked up a 9mm Carbine dirt cheap. Nice little gun
I visited a local gun shop myself yesterday, and could not believe how dead it was inside. Hardly a person moving . Prices were down but not enough to make me want to purchase anything. For two solid years that place had lines out the door and 30-40 floor salespeople. Yesterday, no line, 3 salespeople. What a difference a Biden economy makes on disposable income.

I visited a local gun shop myself yesterday, and could not believe how dead it was inside. Hardly a person moving . Prices were down but not enough to make me want to purchase anything. For two solid years that place had lines out the door and 30-40 floor salespeople. Yesterday, no line, 3 salespeople. What a difference a Biden economy makes on disposable income.
Just returned from a vacation in the Florida Keys. No lines for anything and it was nice. Not so good for the merchants. I'm guessing business was off 33%. My normal fishing charter was 2k vrs $1500 from last year. Plenty of fish to take home, so it's worth it. Use the same captain every year.

Always take my gun on trip out. Captain carries also because of smugglers. It's a mess

I think one reason the lines to buy gun might have gone down is the fact that a red wavy is predicted and people do not fel they have to rush to buy before the democrats make it harder to buy what they want. Nov. is coming.

Didn't worry..ibet that pink bedazzled Glock you want will be back on stock soon.
So dumb. Are you nine years old? Good luck with that low self esteem. No number of guns will fix that. Once a big giant pu$$y, always a big giant pu$$y. ?‍♂️

I am glad I live in a community where I feel no need to pack. I support the second amendment. I am just glad I live somewhere I don't have to put that support to a practical use.

I am glad I live in a community where I feel no need to pack. I support the second amendment. I am just glad I live somewhere I don't have to put that support to a practical use.
And yet some people live on 10 acres with no people within 500 acres and they feel the need to pack. Not because they need to but because they feel it helps them "own the Libs". Some of these Yappi losers dedicate their lives to hating people based on politics. Most on Yappi own guns strictly because it helps them feel more connected to MAGA. It's part of the membership rules.

And yet some people live on 10 acres with no people within 500 acres and they feel the need to pack. Not because they need to but because they feel it helps them "own the Libs". Some of these Yappi losers dedicate their lives to hating people based on politics. Most on Yappi own guns strictly because it helps them feel more connected to MAGA. It's part of the membership rules.
I can't speak for the feeling and reasoning of others. As long as they pose no threat to my family or myself I have no problem with anybody. I realize some have way more passion for politics than I do. I enjoy not being tied to one party.

I can't speak for the feeling and reasoning of others. As long as they pose no threat to my family or myself I have no problem with anybody. I realize some have way more passion for politics than I do. I enjoy not being tied to one party.
Politics is a steaming pile of dung. Politicians are owned by the highest bidder. And we have these losers on Yappi that have committed their lives to honoring these POS politicians as long as they push the same policies that they prefer. This country is doomed. Keep watching.

9 yr old. Classic.
Btw...I don't own any weapons. I'm too cheap. Is rather pummel a home invader with a baseball bat. Shooting someone would be so impersonal.

Buuut I do put some brass down range a couple times a year. Maybe I'll go out and shoot some before the summer is over. Maybe squeeze off a few 50 cal...who knows¡
So dumb. Are you nine years old? Good luck with that low self esteem. No number of guns will fix that. Once a big giant pu$$y, always a big giant pu$$y. ?‍♂️

There is no such thing as "far-left anarchists."

Anarchists do not believe in government. These people believe in (too much) government just not the one currently in-power. They are far-left revolutionaries. Not anarchists.