If You Love, Value and Respect Women, Can You Be a Brown's Fan?

If You Value and Respect Women, Can You in Good Conscience Root for the Browns now?

• Of course. I don't care what players do off the field

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cabez - Never said that Watson should be suspended for “some potential future transgressions”. Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

I completely disagreed with cbj5656 statement that he does not “see him (Watson) as a danger to anyone, but he definitely has a problem”.
Too funny - you answer your question at the beginning of the post with the end of your post, and you don’t even realize that, do you ?

I would fine him a substantial amount of $$ with the monies going to help women whom have been violated by men, sex trafficking, etc. Giving predators slaps on the wrist only emboldens them.

I would fine him a substantial amount of $$ with the monies going to help women whom have been violated by men, sex trafficking, etc. Giving predators slaps on the wrist only emboldens them.
He already paid off the IG bimbos that climbed aboard the Buzbee cash train, but sure…fine him and give it to organizations that help women who were actually assaulted by men. Nothing wrong with that.

Cabiz - No, I never mentioned anything regarding the suspension. I did state and believe Watson is a potential danger to any woman left alone with him. Watson has shown no remorse and I am unaware of him receiving counseling for his actions which has put him in this situation.

Any potential suspension regardless if it is 6 games, 8, 10 or a full year does not make Watson any safer to be around. The guy has a fetish and has sought out women over 66 times to try & fulfill his fetish. If your daughter or niece were a Massage therapist or a nurse and left alone in a room with Watson - how would you feel about their safety?

Cabiz - No, I never mentioned anything regarding the suspension. I did state and believe Watson is a potential danger to any woman left alone with him. Watson has shown no remorse and I am unaware of him receiving counseling for his actions which has put him in this situation.

Any potential suspension regardless if it is 6 games, 8, 10 or a full year does not make Watson any safer to be around. The guy has a fetish and has sought out women over 66 times to try & fulfill his fetish. If your daughter or niece were a Massage therapist or a nurse and left alone in a room with Watson - how would you feel about their safety?
We don’t know if he’s done any counseling or shown remorse. For all we know he could be seeing a therapist, donating money to women’s groups and personally expressed remorse to every plaintiff that settled with him.

And yet didn't attack anyone ?

Follow the money and what's best for the league. It's all about money and that will be a big part of what finishes this mess. NFL could care less about anyone involved. It's about the money.
Good point Rassler. 24 women told him no and were insulted. How many were ok with it? Apparently Watson was getting what he wanted or he wouldn't have been asking?‍♂️ Should we not love, value or respect those women? As far as I know, none of them had ever done anything to any of us.

Insulted? You think this is about an insult? Read the deposition of the woman splattered with his semen against her wishes. Jeez dumb even for you.
But the majority have taken the money and ran. If Watson is such a danger why didn't the women dig in to protect their sisterhood from future "assaults?" What about the rest of my post? You think he had 0 willing participants? You think the women who agreed to play for pay don't deserve love, value and respect? Of course you don't. You are a hypocrite and live accordingly.

There is a huge imbalance of power in the Watson vs an unlicensed struggling young woman dynamic. I can explain it to you but I can't make you understand it.

There is a huge imbalance of power in the Watson vs an unlicensed struggling young woman dynamic. I can explain it to you but I can't make you understand it.

Is it even legal to practice message therapy without a license? Seems like fines should be issued.
Maybe even jail time if there are other victims who received unregulated messages from these unlicensed vendors

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahaha

Maybe castrate him and then lynch him. Isn't that what you granddaddy did?

Is it even legal to practice message therapy without a license? Seems like fines should be issued.
Maybe even jail time if there are other victims who received unregulated messages from these unlicensed vendors
my2sense is politically incorrect as usual. How does he know that none of the message therapists that Watson has seen aren't men? Or transgender? Do they deserve love, value and respect too?

It's in the deposition.
A deposition is a witness's sworn out-of-court testimony. It is used to gather information as part of the discovery process and, in limited circumstances, may be used at trial. The witness being deposed is called the "deponent." Depositions usually do not directly involve the court.

Hope this helps ?‍♂️

Judge Robinson's ruling completely eviscerated Watson. She found his pattern of egegious behavior in violation of the code of conduct. She stated she has seen no evidence of remorse. 16 pages of her response found no redeeming qualities in his conduct.

You will have to type slower Bobcat. That went way over my2sense head.

Judge Robinson's ruling completely eviscerated Watson. She found his pattern of egegious behavior in violation of the code of conduct. She stated she has seen no evidence of remorse. 16 pages of her response found no redeeming qualities in his conduct.
And what was her judgment?

You all are welcome to defend Watson and/or degrade the women. Have at it.
You are degrading the women, men and transgender who agree to play for pay.
game of thrones shame GIF

Lol ok . Typically intelligent and insightful response from you. The problem isn't Watson. Keep backing that horse.