If Russia invades Ukraine pt 2

Look no further than last nights attack on a Ukrainian hydro power plant for an example. The Russians knocked out the turbines but left the dam otherwise undamaged.

They’ve already taken out one dam what’s to stop them from taking out all the dams on the dnipro?

They could also do something like stop the transit of Kazakh oil to further spike globe oil prices.

This would all be in Ukrainian land that the Russians current occupy. If the Russians want to develop the land they have taken, destroying all of the infrastructure may not be a great idea.

Putin/Russians could take Ukrainian children from their families and send them back to Russia…..oh wait, they already have done that with 16,000+ Ukrainian children

Last edited:
Ukraine chose to disreguard our request to stop striking Russian oil refineries. The total ineptness of the Russians is truly mind blowing. Ukraine is targeting specific narrow areas of the plant and they can’t defend them. Let’s see if Biden punishes them for biting the hand that feeds them.

I can’t imagine Washington will be thrilled with the timing of the attack either.

Last edited:
Russian 😂😂😂

Hit the translate button to turn that German into English.
I don't read jerry either, but I am not going to bother reading putin disinformation. LOL ISIS just committed a terrorist attack they could flee in almost any direction, and they chose heavily guarded Ukraine. I would think ISIS would rather shoot themselves than be captured prisoner just a guess on my part.

I don't read jerry either, but I am not going to bother reading putin disinformation. LOL ISIS just committed a terrorist attack they could flee in almost any direction, and they chose heavily guarded Ukraine. I would think ISIS would rather shoot themselves than be captured prisoner just a guess on my part.

Julian Roepke is very pro Ukrainian and has been covering the conflict since 2014. The idea he’s pushing disinformation is laughable.

Getting across the Ukrainian border was probably their only shot at life. I mean where else are they going to flee too and not get turned over to the Russians?

If the Russians wanted to false flag an escalation it would be way easier to fly a drone and say it’s Ukrainian.

"Wasn't sure, maybe. probably, might, could have...."

The verbal currency of the Radical Left when attacking their political opponents.

Meanwhile, I KNOW FOR A FACT that Biden has presided over historically high inflation, millions of illegals coming over our border, including hundreds of thousands of military age males from all over the world, the largest war in Europe since WW2, an emboldened Hamas and Commie China.

" Victoria Nuland: "With this money, Ukraine will be able to accelerate the asymmetric warfare that has been most effective on the battlefield. As I said in Kiev three weeks ago, this supplemental funding will ensure Putin faces some nasty surprises on the battlefield this year."

I'm not a military expert. What exactly did she mean by "accelerate the asymmetric warfare" and "nasty surprises"? "

from here

So, what are we up to ?

Julian Roepke is very pro Ukrainian and has been covering the conflict since 2014. The idea he’s pushing disinformation is laughable.

Getting across the Ukrainian border was probably their only shot at life. I mean where else are they going to flee too and not get turned over to the Russians?

If the Russians wanted to false flag an escalation it would be way easier to fly a drone and say it’s Ukrainian.
Russia has a big southern border with Kazakhstan which has a huge Muslim pop. and most likely could have walked across the border at night (assuming they would have made it that far) without being noticed. Even yourself have said how inept the russians are, now all of sudden they are not inept and apprehended these gunmen this quickly (ok). And again, I doubt if ISIS terrorists would allow themselves to be captured alive.

Russia has a big southern border with Kazakhstan which has a huge Muslim pop. and most likely could have walked across the border at night (assuming they would have made it that far) without being noticed. Even yourself have said how inept the russians are, now all of sudden they are not inept and apprehended these gunmen this quickly (ok). And again, I doubt if ISIS terrorists would allow themselves to be captured alive.

So they are going to attempt to travel a thousand plus miles to the Kazakh border instead of a couple hundred to the Ukrainian border? Makes perfect sense.

So they are going to attempt to travel a thousand plus miles to the Kazakh border instead of a couple hundred to the Ukrainian border? Makes perfect sense.
Believe that before they would cross a heavily guarded border such as Ukraine. Why would ISIS cooperate with Ukraine which is led by a Jew. oh wait I forgot Ukraine is a Nazi state, keep eating the putin bs, till you have mushrooms grow out of your ears.

TARGETING the Yappis:

1711803428703.png

I think it's time to go in and repel the Russian devils back to their homeland with their tails between their legs. We re spending the money so why not have our troops do it and do it right with the top weaponry and not our old stock?

Plus it could be a dry run of going into Taiwan and to get China out of there on 2030.

Been awhile since we did that sort of operation, Desert Storm 1?

Let's go in, get our troops gainfully employed and kick some assurances.

Happy Easter yall

I think it's time to go in and repel the Russian devils back to their homeland with their tails between their legs. We re spending the money so why not have our troops do it and do it right with the top weaponry and not our old stock?

Plus it could be a dry run of going into Taiwan and to get China out of there on 2030.

Been awhile since we did that sort of operation, Desert Storm 1?

Let's go in, get our troops gainfully employed and kick some assurances.

Happy Easter yall

Only if you and all your loved ones are the first ones over the hill.