If it's RIGGED why are you voting? Explain

Translation: I am fully aware that Trump manufactured the whole "rigged election" fairy tale. I know that our elections are secure. That being said I am 100% MAGA and if I admit any of this all my Yappi buddies will call me out and hate me. Part of our membership in MAGA requires that we support the "rigged election" rhetoric everywhere and at all times. I am asking that this thread be closed because Mean Machine has called us out and we have no legitimate response to the question being asked.
grades a very poor effort GIF by 3 Doors Down

Surely you must have slept through the summer of 2020, when all of the Anti-American anarchist and racist from Antifa and some blm, destroying cities nationwide, as well as assaulting and harassing anyone who disagreed with them.

Why are you leftists so full of racism, hatred and intolerance?

You phonies can't stand getting called out....
He started this thread to troll. He doesn't vote, he has absolutely no Voice.
6p6o6i.jpg

I keep hearing that the red wave is coming. If the Dems have rigged the system how could there possibly be a red wave? Wouldn't the Dems ensure that they win every race? Why are you voting? Why is anyone voting? Explain?
Could it be that deep down you admit that the Orange King is just a damaged psychopath that conjured up this whole fairy tale about a rigged election simply because his feeble brain would not allow him to accept defeat? If you truly believe that the election was rigged why are you voting?
I am seriously curious.
6p6ols.jpg

Not voting ensures its rigged.

They tell us every chance they get ?‍♂️
But you believe that the Dems have rigged the system in their favor. If this is true then they will do it every time so the GOP will never win again. Why vote?
By the way, what about these GOP candidates that win their elections on the same exact ballot as Trump? Are these results legit? Or were those races also rigged?
Lyndsey Graham
Susan Collins
Chris Sununu

I'm done voting. It's a charade. The system picks whomever they want. 2020 cemented how far they can take that. Turnout is still fine since most of the US is asleep while pretending to be woke. Our guy / their guy keeps the plebes distracted into believing they have democracy and is just one of entrees on the giant buffet of population distraction. Which is fine since the alternative is violent revolution.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Just answer the question. Yes, I will always vote AGAINST your hero.
You don't tell the truth

As I suspected. You all know that the election was not rigged. You are afraid to admit it for fear of backlash. You are all voting because you know our system of voting is legit. Always was. Cowards, all of you.

Can’t remember that he already claimed his uncle died “6 weeks ago”….

Can’t remember saying that he voted before he says he doesn’t vote.

When you tell the truth…… you never haven’t remember what you lie previously told.
None of that matters. I asked you fools ten times why you are going to vote if the system is rigged. Only one had the guts to tell the truth.
What about you Allsports? Do you have the guts to tell the truth or does Trump own you?

I keep hearing that the red wave is coming. If the Dems have rigged the system how could there possibly be a red wave? Wouldn't the Dems ensure that they win every race? Why are you voting? Why is anyone voting? Explain?
Could it be that deep down you admit that the Orange King is just a damaged psychopath that conjured up this whole fairy tale about a rigged election simply because his feeble brain would not allow him to accept defeat? If you truly believe that the election was rigged why are you voting?
I am seriously curious.
You do realize your side of the aisle spent 4 years saying Russia helped Trump rig the election against Clinton right?

Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house.

You do realize your side of the aisle spent 4 years saying Russia helped Trump rig the election against Clinton right?

Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house.
Are you gonna vote in November?
Just answer the question.