I heard a whopper of a story about Trump yesterday?

bigkat

but for some reason I haven't seen the story on the news...which is very surprising!!!!!

so i might have missed some parts of the story.... But Trumps uncle BOOOOZY back in the day must have been flying a plane and it crashed the day after the Germans Bombed Hawaii..... he must have got on a island that had alot guinea pigs on it.... well this is where I'm not sure if I heard it right.... but the islanders were tired of eating those little pigs.. so they ATE Trump's Uncle Boooozy... and that is when cannibals were invented.. this is what Trump must have said in the courtroom yesterday....

I'm really surprised that Morning Joe didn't cover that story this morning

but for some reason I haven't seen the story on the news...which is very surprising!!!!!

so i might have missed some parts of the story.... But Trumps uncle BOOOOZY back in the day must have been flying a plane and it crashed the day after the Germans Bombed Hawaii..... he must have got on a island that had alot guinea pigs on it.... well this is where I'm not sure if I heard it right.... but the islanders were tired of eating those little pigs.. so they ATE Trump's Uncle Boooozy... and that is when cannibals were invented.. this is what Trump must have said in the courtroom yesterday....

It's ok he grew in a guinea pig community outside of Scranton and used to let them lick peanut butter off his nipples in the summertime...no joke.

Last edited:
if this story came out about Trump..... do you think NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR( LOL!!!!!) MSNBC, CNN.... would be going 24/7 on the story?

you liberals in the back ..go ahead and make your thoughts known...

if this story came out about Trump..... do you think NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR( LOL!!!!!) MSNBC, CNN.... would be going 24/7 on the story?

Seek help.

You are truly mentally deficient. But your buddies are probably entertained. So, jib well done.

He does not understand the genius of killing two birds with one stone...an awesome well deserved nap while triggering and exposing the witch-hunt.
Probably. Don’t forget he is a very stable genius. Diabolical. A lot of online chatter about Trump continually passing gas in court. Another brilliant maneuver I’m sure. Lol.

Probably. Don’t forget he is a very stable genius. Diabolical. A lot of online chatter about Trump continually passing gas in court. Another brilliant maneuver I’m sure. Lol.
Read this slowly, digest...look up TDS...try to honestly convince yourself you are not crippled with this afliction to the point you are seriously mentally impared.

The lying propigandist hold you up as a masterpiece.

Joey, despite his advanced dementia, does have a vivid imagination that he makes memories with. Gotta give him that.

you seem to know a lot about uncle joe... can you give us the story about Corn Pop?

Last known photo of Uncle Bosie.

1713815273278.jpeg