Hypocrisy at its finest

Aborted babies don’t get the same freedoms you enjoy. Nor do they get to make decisions about anything at all because people like you think taking their ENTIRE future from them is a good thing. Think about that while taking for granted the countless breaths of the fresh and life-giving air you inhale every day.
18 years until they can vote isn’t a constituency, just a moral liability

Good comeback. That's what you say when you know I am right and you have no defense. 🏆💪

You support lazy welfare whores murdering their unborn babies repeatedly and pretend to not take a stand because “you can’t make babies”.

Whatever. You are disgusting and you know it. Like most liberals, you hate yourself.

You support lazy welfare whores murdering their unborn babies repeatedly and pretend to not take a stand because “you can’t make babies”.

Whatever. You are disgusting and you know it. Like most liberals, you hate yourself.
Ha ha ha. What a fool. I love myself!! And chicks dig me! You are a massive loser who tries to control everyone and tell them how to live their lives. Guess what? Nobody cares what you want. You are an insignificant ant on the @$$ of the world. Worry about your damn self. 😂😂🫵🫵🫵👋👋👋