Hubbard at South Range week 10

As far as I can tell. Holy Name just ended Hubbards hope for a 16 seed with a win over Valley Forge. Hubbard is done for the season.
Hubbard doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs.
Hoffman should resign Monday morning, it's becoming a joke anymore. You can hear the frustration last week in the stands down at The Beautiful.

Hopefully some of the freshman kids can make for a better team for Hubbard next year
The majority of Hubbard's team next year will be sophomores and juniors. It's been a rough year for the young Eagles, that's for sure.

Better days are coming hopefully...

Young team that made a lot of mistakes. Depth issues hurt them as well. It should be an interesting off-season for the Eagles.
Young team = lots of mistakes

The vast majority of Hubbard's team next season will be sophomores, and juniors with a lot of battle scars from this "disastrous season".

Please explain your quote: "It should be an interesting off-season for the Eagles". Can you go into more in-depth detail, your quote was rather vague. It'll be interesting to find out what your views are about their off-season since you really don't follow Hubbard that closely. Good luck to your Cats in the playoffs.

The vast majority of Hubbard's team next season will be sophomores, and juniors with a lot of battle scars from this "disastrous season".

Please explain your quote: "It should be an interesting off-season for the Eagles". Can you go into more in-depth detail, your quote was rather vague. It'll be interesting to find out what your views are about their off-season since you really don't follow Hubbard that closely. Good luck to your Cats in the playoffs.
He’s actually a Campbell fan.

I think Hubbard was young this season and kinda reminded me of Struthers 2 years ago in terms of the mistakes they made and couldn’t really put it all together

He’s actually a Campbell fan.

I think Hubbard was young this season and kinda reminded me of Struthers 2 years ago in terms of the mistakes they made and couldn’t really put it all together
Good evaluation...
It certainly was a very painful season.

By interesting is to see if the kids put in the time in the weight room in the off-season. To see if next year's seniors step up and lead. If they don't, you will see similar results.

The Struthers analogy is spot on.