Hubbard at South Range week 10

I wonder how south range approaches this game, obviously they’re gonna win but I think once they get up a couple scores they’ll rest some
Kids

I would imagine they'll approach it like any other game. Their Round 1 playoff opponent is probably going to be worse than Hubbard.

I think they'll get Ridgewood in the 2nd round, which will be a little annoying. But then the potential games against Norwayne and Perry are tough.

Anyway, Hubbard actually kept SR in check last year. They didn't manage to score, but SR only put up 28.

Hubbard is capable of putting together a nice drive every so often. The QB can make the throws when given time. Mix of pass and run resulting in a touchdown. Unfortunately the Eagles have been their own worst enemy on offense. Penalties, turnovers, ect.

Defense is another story. They had a decent showing against Girard, but SR will score every time they have the ball this week.

It amazes me that 2 years ago this was the game of the century, since then one team has become a name around the state, the other being mediocrity- in this rivalry game I believe anything can happen, much like iam said- Hubbard gave South Range all they could handle last year. It will be interesting if the South Range team that played the first half against Louisville or the 2nd half against Lakeview or the team that came out with their heads on fire against Poland and Niles shows up. Will be great week for NE8 play. Let's end the season with a BANG!

It amazes me that 2 years ago this was the game of the century, since then one team has become a name around the state, the other being mediocrity- in this rivalry game I believe anything can happen, much like iam said- Hubbard gave South Range all they could handle last year. It will be interesting if the South Range team that played the first half against Louisville or the 2nd half against Lakeview or the team that came out with their heads on fire against Poland and Niles shows up. Will be great week for NE8 play. Let's end the season with a BANG!
Hubbard's playing a bunch of sophomores and it definitely shows.
Mistakes, mistakes, and more mistakes sums up the whole season.
There's talent on Hubbard's team but it's very young.

"He doesn't know it's a show, he thinks it's a damn fight", I don't think the outcome is really in doubt, but how this one goes will be determined by when the Raiders get their wake up call. Rach says they're treating it like their first playoff game, but kids are kids, so we'll see if they're looking past the Eagles and thinking instead about week 11.

"He doesn't know it's a show, he thinks it's a damn fight", I don't think the outcome is really in doubt, but how this one goes will be determined by when the Raiders get their wake up call. Rach says they're treating it like their first playoff game, but kids are kids, so we'll see if they're looking past the Eagles and thinking instead about week 11.
I believe the kids know that any conference opponent should not be over-looked. My guess is the kids are bringing their lunch box everyday at practice and going to work. Also, Hubbard may be better than what SR has to look forward to in week 11. Looking ahead to an unknown opponent shouldn't happen here. Senior night, home game, chance to win the conference outright; those things add up to what should be a good performance. Also, Hubbard will look to get on the scoreboard against SR for the first time since 2020. I believe the Raiders will take pride in showing up for a win and playing strong defense.

Congrats to Hubbard's AD Kevin Hogue for winning the prestigious Bruce Brown Award of Excellence, Ohio Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association (OIAAA). It's the highest achievement for an athletic administrator in Ohio and has been attained by only 27 high schools in the state.

Good job Kevin, the Hubbard Faithful are very proud of you and your accomplishment.

I believe the kids know that any conference opponent should not be over-looked. My guess is the kids are bringing their lunch box everyday at practice and going to work. Also, Hubbard may be better than what SR has to look forward to in week 11. Looking ahead to an unknown opponent shouldn't happen here. Senior night, home game, chance to win the conference outright; those things add up to what should be a good performance. Also, Hubbard will look to get on the scoreboard against SR for the first time since 2020. I believe the Raiders will take pride in showing up for a win and playing strong defense.
I think you're correct, I just go back to when my nephew played and I recall him telling me that one year, playing Independence, Danny called time out early in the 1st quarter to tell them "gentlemen, it's 7:10 PM, if you're not already aware, the game has begun without you". The point was made and they took control winning handily.

SR is just solid. Hubbard is doing as well as I can expect with a young team. With that said. Roughing the punter on that???? Yes I know we’re down 3 scores. Lol

It’ll be interesting to see what Hubbard brings to the table next year. They’ve had their moments this year. If they can clean up their game and come back a year older they should at the very least compete. I think the QB has a lot of potential, he just needs help.

Crazy thought here. But if Hubbard some how manages to sneak in the playoffs as the #16 seed(which I hate that’s even a possibility), it’s probably not a stretch to say SR is better than the possible week 11 opponent Canton South.

It’ll be interesting to see what Hubbard brings to the table next year. They’ve had their moments this year. If they can clean up their game and come back a year older they should at the very least compete. I think the QB has a lot of potential, he just needs help.
Those young Hubbard players are getting an education this year with a whole lot of game experience.