How much time does the US Free Republic have?

The government is seizing computers or websites? Have I missed this?

The disclaimer from the initial link you described for openvaers...

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

Yet, the opening page on openvaers is this data simply presented as fact, with understated links to the disclaimer.

Also from the disclaimer

VAERS data available to the public include only the initial report data to VAERS. Updated data which contains data from medical records and corrections reported during follow up are used by the government for analysis. However, for numerous reasons including data consistency, these amended data are not available to the public.

The really cool thing is that it appears anyone can make a VAERS report, and having read a few of the full reports, it appears that lots of anyones have.

openvaers pulls their data from hhs.gov, so the government is publishing this data you say is being covered up.

Vax or lose your job... Ohio is an at will state, so you can be fired for any reason that is not illegal. Vaccine mandates are settled case law, having been around for 150+ years.
There are over 590,000 incidents being reported. So you’re willing to believe they’ve checked medical records regarding the reports but you believe that all of the 630k plus reported dead from COVID actually died from COVID! That’s classic.

Last edited:
I don’t doubt some incidents have been exaggerated but I also don’t believe the 630k dead number is accurate. But you will run with the 630K while ignoring the fact there are serious adverse affects that should be published and shared so that an individual can make their own choice.

There are over 590,000 incidents being reported. So you’re willing to believe they’ve checked medical records regarding the reports but you believe that all of the 630k plus reported dead from COVID actually died from COVID! That’s classic.
VAERS incidents can be reported by anyone. Download the pdf and report one yourself.

They say in the disclaimer they don't adjust the reported data, and don't report the adjusted data. So no, I don't automatically trust data produced by the general public around this issue.

Covid deaths are reported by medical professionals to health departments. Guidelines for reporting are here:

VAERS incidents can be reported by anyone. Download the pdf and report one yourself.

They say in the disclaimer they don't adjust the reported data, and don't report the adjusted data. So no, I don't automatically trust data produced by the general public around this issue.

Covid deaths are reported by medical professionals to health departments. Guidelines for reporting are here:

But you trust death numbers from hospitals that were receiving a bonus from the government for each COVID death they reported. Like I said Classic. I’d trust someone from the general public before I trust a bureaucrat who’s getting government money when filling out the government report a specific way.

But you trust death numbers from hospitals that were receiving a bonus from the government for each COVID death they reported
If this was remotely accurate, I would distrust the numbers.

I’d trust someone from the general public before I trust a bureaucrat who’s getting government money when filling out the government report a specific way.
As succinct an explanation for the state of the country as any I have seen. Good luck to you Moe Brother.

1630599678758.png