How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

How long until Michigan vacates its 2023 title?

• Less than 4 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone posted that Michigan coaches were jumping ship. Everyone can look at it however they want. But the 2024 Michigan coaches that lead Michigan to the National Championship, climbed the mountain and conquered and own it. They now have an OPPORTUNITY to try to win a Super Bowl in the NFL. Harbaugh, Minter, Herbert, etc... all will be a great coaching unit and will be trying to pull off a tremendous feat of winning a college Natty and winning the Super Bowl. Many in all kinds of careers are trying to move to the apex of their profession. That is what the Michigan coaches that are now coaching the Chargers will be striving for. Thank you to them for the leadership to take Michigan to the top of college football. Now good luck to them in the NFL. I will be rooting for Harbaugh and company to go win it all in the NFL someday! That (IMHO) is not jumping ship. It is moving to the next level in their chosen profession.

Last edited:
We lead the all time series. Who is looking up at who? Check the math, I know it's difficult for Suckeye fans to face reality.
And Football National Championships: Michigan leads 12 to 8. And they ALL matter. Suckeye fans don't get to decide which ones matter and which ones don't. I think it's hilarious and arrogant that they think some mean nothing. To those players, and in the record book, they count and they matter. Michigan - better school. Better football program. End of story.

QUOTE="Hammerdrill, post: 9234350, member: 190063"]
Remind me again what Bo’s bowl record was? lol and Ohio State is looking up at you. 😂
[/QUOTE]
Remind me again how Woodys last game ended? How about John Cooper's record in the big game? According to the all time series Ohio's state is looking up up at us. Check the numbers. I know reality is tough to face.

You saying we are looking up to you is like a Purdue fan saying to you, "How does it feel to look up at us?" You would look at him and say we lead the all time series. We have beaten you more than you have beaten us. Then he replies yea sure we are looking up at you...like he won the argument while ignoring facts.

Remind me again what Bo’s bowl record was? lol and Ohio State is looking up at you. 😂
Remind us all again what the all time head to head Michigan vs. the suckeyes is? That's right Michigan is winning that 61-51-6. Remind us all again how many National Championships each have in football. That's right Michigan 12. suckeyes 8. Facts don't lie!

Remind us all again what the all time head to head Michigan vs. the suckeyes is? That's right Michigan is winning that 61-51-6. Remind us all again how many National Championships each have in football. That's right Michigan 12. suckeyes 8. Facts don't lie!
Again, you have been largely irrelevant over the last 70 years. Your 1.5 national titles over that time period is the evidence.

QUOTE="Hammerdrill, post: 9234350, member: 190063"]
Remind me again how Woodys last game ended? How about John Cooper's record in the big game? According to the all time series Ohio's state is looking up up at us. Check the numbers. I know reality is tough to face.

You saying we are looking up to you is like a Purdue fan saying to you, "How does it feel to look up at us?" You would look at him and say we lead the all time series. We have beaten you more than you have beaten us. Then he replies yea sure we are looking up at you...like he won the argument while ignoring facts.
[/QUOTE]
You have to hang onto the irrelevant past because your recent past has nothing to offer. I get it. Ohio State fans would probably do the same. But alas, we don’t have to. I think Woody one some national titles. And remind me again Purdue’s relevance on the national stage, ever? Lol

Last edited:

You have to hang onto the irrelevant past because your recent past has nothing to offer. I get it. Ohio State fans would probably do the same. But alas, we don’t have to.
[/QUOTE]
I never wrote you are looking up to us. I just posted 2 facts. And they are undeniable. Irrelevant to you maybe. But you mean nothing. The Championships ALL matter and count. You don't get to decide what is relevant and what is not. And as far as right at this very moment, "THE" Michigan Wolverine ARE the National Champions. Again, another FACT. Seems like you can not handle FACTS. So you create your own what is relevant and what is not. That is called delusional.

Last edited:
You have to hang onto the irrelevant past because your recent past has nothing to offer. I get it. Ohio State fans would probably do the same. But alas, we don’t have to.
I never wrote you are looking up to us. I just posted 2 facts. And they are undeniable. Irrelevant to you maybe. But you mean nothing. The title ALL matter and count. You don't get to decide what is relevant and what is not. And as far as right at this very moment, "THE" Michigan Wolverine ARE the National Champions. Again, another FACT. Seems like you can not handle FACTS. So you create your own what is relevant and what is not. That is called delusional.
[/QUOTE]
Delusion is thinking something that happened in someone else's life time is some how relevant today. That fact is over the last 70 years Ohio State has been a lot more successful than Michigan, and it really isn't all that close.

I never wrote you are looking up to us. I just posted 2 facts. And they are undeniable. Irrelevant to you maybe. But you mean nothing. The title ALL matter and count. You don't get to decide what is relevant and what is not. And as far as right at this very moment, "THE" Michigan Wolverine ARE the National Champions. Again, another FACT. Seems like you can not handle FACTS. So you create your own what is relevant and what is not. That is called delusional.
Delusion is thinking something that happened in someone else's life time is some how relevant today. That fact is over the last 70 years Ohio State has been a lot more successful than Michigan, and it really isn't all that close.
[/QUOTE]
In the history of the 2 programs, 1 is clearly better. And they wear Maize and Blue. Undisputed facts. You might as well say some of the Celtics championships don't matter. Some of the Montreal Canadiens championships don't matter. Some of the NY Yankee Championships don't matter. THEY ALL MATTER and THEY ALL COUNT! FACT!! Unless of course in your head you get to decide which ones matter, which ones don't which ones are meaningful, etc... Delusional

Last edited:
In the history of the 2 programs, 1 is clearly better. And they wear Maize and Blue. Undisputed facts. You might as well say some of the Celtics championships don't matter. Some of the Montreal Canadiens championships don't matter. Some of the NY Yankee Championships don't matter. THEY ALL MATTER and THEY ALL COUNT! FACT!! Unless of course in your head you get to decide which ones matter, which ones don't which ones are meaningful, etc... Delusional
[/QUOTE]
So you have 1.5 championships in the last 70 years. lol congrats.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Who's got it better than Michigan? NOBODY!

[/QUOTE]
Excuse me, I wasn't alive during OSU 2002 National Title. So it's irrelevant. Who cares that you beat a bunch of nobodys during somebody else's lifetime. Doesn't mean anything today.

Excuse me, I wasn't alive during OSU 2002 National Title. So it's irrelevant. Who cares that you beat a bunch of nobodys during somebody else's lifetime. Doesn't mean anything today.
[/QUOTE]
How about 4-16 over the last 20 years? Do those count? Did you actually attend school there?

How about 4-16 over the last 20 years? Do those count? Did you actually attend school there?
[/QUOTE]
No they don't count. The last 3 years are all the matter. Especially last season. See I can pick whatever time period that best suites my line of thinking too.

No they don't count. The last 3 years are all the matter. Especially last season. See I can pick whatever time period that best suites my line of thinking too.
[/QUOTE]
Good for you. I never said they didn't count, I said they aren't relevant. Though beating high school teams probably shouldn't count. What years did you attend school there?

We all can argue relevant versus irrelevant until the cows come home. You want what IS relevant. "THE" Michigan Wolverines ARE the CURRENT National Champions. That is what I call quite RELEVANT! Case closed!

We all can argue relevant versus irrelevant until the cows come home. You want what IS relevant. "THE" Michigan Wolverines ARE the CURRENT National Champions. That is what I call quite RELEVANT! Case closed!
This case is quite obviously still open.
The NCAA's investigation into Michigan's sign-stealing scandal involving staffer Connor Stalions is still on-going.Apr 16, 2024

Did you know

The NCAA's investigation into Michigan's sign-stealing scandal involving staffer Connor Stalions is still on-going
.Apr 16, 2024

This case is quite obviously still open.
The NCAA's investigation into Michigan's sign-stealing scandal involving staffer Connor Stalions is still on-going.Apr 16, 2024
National Champions. Best team in college football. Not even close. CASE CLOSED!!!

National Champions. Best team in college football. Not even close. CASE CLOSED!!!
Did you know that "THE" Michigan Wolverines are National Champions. Best team in college football. Not even close. CASE CLOSED!!!