How long can Babbles hide Hunter's criminal behavior

Longer than you think. Look this was reported before Biden was elected and because the fake news media will not report on it it is just wait and very quickly this to will fade into the history of the forgotten like so many things Democrats need protected of by the media.

Longer than you think. Look this was reported before Biden was elected and because the fake news media will not report on it it is just wait and very quickly this to will fade into the history of the forgotten like so many things Democrats need protected of by the media.
The Leftists control the Main Stream Media. It ain't news til they say it's news, and they damn sure ain't gonna' say it. Goofy Joe doesn't need to worry about Hunter getting busted while he's out there selling access to the White House on the open market. The MSM runs cover for all the Leftists driving this republic over the cliff. The MSM thinks Goofy Joe and his Leftist puppet masters are "Some tuned in dudes, who are just tryin' to level the karma of the United States"....Sure hope there is something left to save by the time normal folks take their country back.

Border ? Immigration ? FBI ? DEA ?

Idiot

I’m talking about the White House but if you wanna include enforcement agencies then yes they enforce and the are enforcing now. These people are all being processed one way or the other under a Federal law.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
I’m talking about the White House but if you wanna include enforcement agencies then yes they enforce and the are enforcing now. These people are all being processed one way or the other under a Federal law.
Hunter is being processed?

Waving the white flag as you allow millions to pour across the border isnt enforcement.

They are supposed to hold those in power accountable, funny that only seems to happen to Republicans.
It’s not the media’s job to hold people politicians accountable. It’s the voters job to do that.

The voters are informed by the media
They are also informed by their family, their friends, Facebook, Twitter, religion, the Russians and a multitude of other things. I find it ridiculous that dozens of obviously false articles from The Gateway Pundant or Infowars get posted on here everyday. I don’t blame those entities. They are just preying on idiots. The blame should be placed on the same idiots for being so dumb.

It’s not the media’s job to hold people politicians accountable. It’s the voters job to do that.

The media's primary role and most supreme function is that of watchdog of the government. Even fools know that.

Now please, carry on with your liberal drivel.

The media's primary role and most supreme function is that of watchdog of the government. Even fools know that.

Now please, carry on with your liberal drivel.
Hilarious. Where did you ever get that? “a media’s supreme function is government watchdog”. Lala land.

So you are telling me what Hunter has been doing with the blessing of daddy it seems is all legal and no laws have been broken? Seems so strange on how you have accused the Trump family of so many crimes and yet you can not see what has been going on in the Biden family.

Last edited: