How is the Off-Season Weight Training going for the Football Team?

Major shake-up on the coaching staff this past week. What will happen know? Interesting times at Green. Good Luk in 2013!

Who is going to run the D now? Will Coach ANderson move up and take it, or will Coach Cybak do that also?

It happened on Friday. They have already started their camps once or twice a week. I don't think that asking who will be running the defense after a 4 days is out of line at all. My guess is that Cybak will end up running the defense himself, or trying to talk Paul Hane into doing it for the season. It is really late to be looking for a coach, let alone a coordinator. He has to have someone in mind or else it will really be a struggle ths fall.

Cybak will do ok taking it all over. I only wish him the best. Go to the stadium and sit up at the press box and take it all in. It can only get better from here on out.

So, anyone know who has taken over the defensive coordinator's job? Curious to see if he brought someone else in, of if he is taking it over and letting Coach MEadows take over the offense. Throw some information up on here.