Hoover Coach Visits SLC

SLCDad

The Hoover coach was in Southlake today. He met with Coach Wasson. Rumor is that perhaps a game between these two schools will happen. Another rumor is that Hoover wants to install the spread offense and came to learn from SLC (many schools have done that in the past). Other officials from Hoover were also in Southlake today learning how the split campus works.

Hoover runs a spread offense already, I believe (not that I watched Two-a-Days). Or at least it functions a lot like a spread once the ball is snapped.

They use a consultant named Tony Franklin (not the ex-kicker). He used to be the offensive coordinator at Kentucky, and is now at Troy, it seems. He consults for a lot of schools, and is doing pretty well for himself.

Hoover is his flagship school.

I saw him talk at a clinic. Very cocky and very entertaining.

http://www.tonyfranklinfootball.com/

Note the Hoover testimonial on the front page.

Last edited:
Slcdad. Please teach him how to coach. think about all the hoover kids who hear the same thing over and over. LETS GO KICK THEIR ---, repeated, repeated,repeated,repeated.

Slcdad. Please teach him how to coach. think about all the hoover kids who hear the same thing over and over. LETS GO KICK THEIR ---, repeated, repeated,repeated,repeated.

It's TV, they edit it to death to make it look less boring. 15 yr old girls watching MTV don't want to watch real coaching

come on now. He is so cocky its not even funny. He should coach like he did in the all-star gamel. In that game he looked like a very good. respectable coach.