Hilliard Darby District Thoughts?

Coffman wrestling:
District Tournament Recap :

Team finishes 1st out of 47 teams

*13 District Qualifiers (all contributed to the point total)
* 10 District Placers
* 9 State Qualifiers
* 8 District Finalists

* 7 District Champs
I believe the team total is also a new record for points..? 247
I think Liberty last record holder total was 237

Dublin Coffman is now without a doubt, a great program with an amazing future in central OH. They are the best program in central OH for future wrestlers who are looking to wrestle at the next level collegially. The coaching is geared toward getting their kids up and out to step into a collage setting comfortably. Its amazing to see this public school team compete comfortably with some of the heaviest hitters in the state...

CONGRATULATIONS COFFMAN!!! its been a pleasure to be part of your growth!

!!! SHAM !!! :-0

Dublin Coffman is now without a doubt, a great program with an amazing future in central OH. They are the best program in central OH for future wrestlers who are looking to wrestle at the next level collegially. The coaching is geared toward getting their kids up and out to step into a collage setting comfortably. Its amazing to see this public school team compete comfortably with some of the heaviest hitters in the state...

Central Ohio is very fortunate to have programs like Dublin Coffman, Olentangy Liberty and Marysville leading the way, pushing the rest of the programs in Central Ohio to match their success.

Year in and year out those programs have guys that I have never heard of get into the varsity lineup for the first time and become district placers, state qualifiers, etc. (215-Pounder Aldulaimi from Coffman and 165-Pounder Pence from Liberty come to mind).

Or guys that were on the “outside looking in” on paper but then over-performed at districts and qualified for the state tournament (165-Pounder Seger from Marysville comes to mind).

Props to those programs for setting the bar high in Central Ohio year in and year out!

Central Ohio is very fortunate to have programs like Dublin Coffman, Olentangy Liberty and Marysville leading the way, pushing the rest of the programs in Central Ohio to match their success.

Year in and year out those programs have guys that I have never heard of get into the varsity lineup for the first time and become district placers, state qualifiers, etc. (215-Pounder Aldulaimi from Coffman and 165-Pounder Pence from Liberty come to mind).

Or guys that were on the “outside looking in” on paper but then over-performed at districts and qualified for the state tournament (165-Pounder Seger from Marysville comes to mind).

Props to those programs for setting the bar high in Central Ohio year in and year out!
Great post, thank you. We rise by lifting up others!

Yeah, they’re pretty good. Congrats to all the wrestlers, and best of luck at the state tournament!

Has anybody else noticed, though, that it looks like their head coach does the “eyebrow threading“ thing?

Yeah, they’re pretty good. Congrats to all the wrestlers, and best of luck at the state tournament!

Has anybody else noticed, though, that it looks like their head coach does the “eyebrow threading“ thing?

grooming homer simpson GIF