Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Saw the movie

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Both

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
your thought on the 540 Peacefull protests that BLM and antifa did during the Summmer of love?
gosh there were violent protests in the summer but on January 6th Donald Trump committed sedition, stirring an insurrection, in an effort to stop the Constitutionally prescribed process for the election of a President;

Let's see
Trump and his acolytes spend months feeding people the lie that he won the election, whipping many of them into a frenzy over that period.
He gives them a date where supposedly this supposed great injustice can be stopped
He and his acolytes plans a mass event on that day
He and his acolytes fires people up with the idea that they can go to the Capitol and prevent this legal, Constutionally prescribed process from taking place that will remove him from the Presidency.
You know what that is a plan.
Sedition
I left college in 1990, but I believe they still have reasoning/logic/critical thinking 101 classes that can introduce one to those concepts and prevent reasoning errors and non sequiturs.

But if the prof is a leftist, I can recommend some excellent books. :)

I left college in 1990, but I believe they still have reasoning/logic/critical thinking 101 classes that can introduce one to those concepts and prevent reasoning errors and non sequiturs.

But if the prof is a leftist, I can recommend some excellent books. :)
your cognitive dissonance is showing.

The subject was your witch hunts, and your impotent claims of prosecutable crimes.

Yer 0 - 4.

Good times.
gosh a ruddies he lost the Presidency
he is being investigated by multiple agencies
he is being fined $10,000 dollars a day
good times

the investigation is on going.
A badge of honor to be accused of mental deficiency by those who do things like the Menstrual Dignity Act that puts tampons and pads in boys' school bathrooms. If that's smart and sane, I'd rather not be. Lol.

You people are absurd on so many levels.

But you were right about beating Trump and him not being able to take it.

Unfortunately for you, and perhaps to my regret, 45 is very likely to be 47 - and get the last laugh.

A badge of honor to be accused of mental deficiency by those who do things like the Menstrual Dignity Act that puts tampons and pads in boys' school bathrooms. If that's smart and sane, I'd rather not be. Lol.

Unfortunately for you, and perhaps to my regret, 45 is very likely to be 47 - and get the last laugh.
You might be correct. What can the throw at Trump? All the tricks are out of the box. He has ammo to spare for his political run.

Of the leading Republicans, he is the one that the Democratic candidate could most easily defeat. In two Presidential elections he has lost the popular vote. And since the last election he has led an attack on the Constitutionally established method to select our chief executive. His negatives are overwhelming.

Of the leading Republicans, he is the one that the Democratic candidate could most easily defeat. In two Presidential elections he has lost the popular vote. And since the last election he has led an attack on the Constitutionally established method to select our chief executive. His negatives are overwhelming.
Yep.

Perhaps the thing you are missing is that I think (and approval trends confirm) that within months of electing Brandon, millions of voters realized they made a massive mistake. Brandon is president, primarily imo, because the media covered up the corruption in the first family. They might have forgiven that if Joe wasn't demented and wholly incompetent. Now it is a disaster and they realize that the Orange Bastard didn't harm them the way Brandon is.

But, your points stand. His negatives are pretty much fixed and he is probably the only candidate who can lose in 24.

Racism isnt a problem in America, at least not in the way the left sells it. There will always be racists, it's part of human nature...and as such racists come in all colors.

But no there is no racism as public policy.

If there was pervasive racism in America the left wouldnt have to fake racist incidents.
Laws are not evenly enforced by the police. Force is not evenly used by the police. And, sentencing is not evenly meted out by the courts. What do you call it? And no, there will not always be racism. With every generation progress towards a society without racism is made, but it is slow. We had 350 years of legal racism here. It will take time, unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Let's see
Trump and his acolytes spend months feeding people the lie that he won the election, whipping many of them into a frenzy over that period.
He gives them a date where supposedly this supposed great injustice can be stopped
He and his acolytes plans a mass event on that day
He and his acolytes fires people up with the idea that they can go to the Capitol and prevent this legal, Constutionally prescribed process from taking place that will remove him from the Presidency.
You know what that is a plan.
Sedition
Seems too obvious to be misrepresented and lied about, wouldn’t you think?

Laws are not evenly enforced by the police. Force is not evenly used by the police. And, sentencing is not evenly meted out by the courts. What do you call it? And no, there will not always be racism. With every generation progress towards a society without racism is made, but it is slow. We had 350 years of legal racism here. It will take time, unfortunately.
Yes there will always be racism...just like there will always be greed, jealousy etc. Its part of the human condition.

Of course your first assertion is false. If there is an advantage/disadvantage in the justice system its wealth, not race.

Racism will never go away until both sides of the race card quit re-enforcing it