Having trouble with Track

Has anyone who hasn't gotten their log in yet have any luck getting a hold of someone who can actually help? I still can not get into Track to submit my roster for events. Track tells me to contact our governing body. When I do, I'm told to contact support for Track wrestling. Keep going in circles and not getting anywhere

So, to enter my girls for this weekend's tournament, I had to login to the boys OPC, but it did give me a choice for the girls weight classes. We are at Madison which is running a boys and girls tournament at the same time. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. Since I was the boys coach for the last 29 years I still had my login for the boys OPC. I actually had to go in and make a username/password for our new boys coach since Ohsaa never sent him a login. Feel free to contact me.
Dave Ressler- dressler@lutheranwest.com

So, I emailed trackwrestling customer support that i had no access. They then attached ohsaa to the email and ohsaa had to OK me having an account. In 2 minutes I had an email with my login access for this season.

So, I emailed trackwrestling customer support that i had no access. They then attached ohsaa to the email and ohsaa had to OK me having an account. In 2 minutes I had an email with my login access for this season.
When I first emailed support they did the same. It took a week for them to get the OK. Got my log in yesterday and am now good to go

When I first emailed support they did the same. It took a week for them to get the OK. Got my log in yesterday and am now good to go
About a week for me too at first because ohssa was out of office for a few days. Once they came back to office it only took a couple minutes.

I emailed Track. They replied and CC'd OHSAA. Couple more emails and Track is waiting on OHSAA to allow them to add me as the Girls Wrestling coach before creating the 2023-24 login for me. I think only the weekend has been causing the delay --- though there was a slight hiccup that was taken care of in a reasonable time.

I think the main issue is that the login information never came to many of us Girl coaches in the first place. I assume this was some issue due to change in wrestling leadership at OHSAA that can be chalked up to 1st year on the job. I believe it shouldn't be an issue in future seasons as both OHSAA and Track have been quick and helpful in this situation.