Hall of Fame Village

I
am a Share holder of the Hall of Fame village we had no knowledge of this until Friday this from a PR. stand point is a disaster apart of the agreement is that if the Hall of Fame Defaults Tom Benson and the Center of Excellence is automatic Canton City Schools Financial responsibility

All I know is the Rep wrote a story simply based on the SEC documents with apparently no follow up today. They are AWFUL.
I would like to see a full breakdown on what happens if HOFRECO goes bust. I can’t imagine a scenario where the school district (or the city) is responsible for any outstanding financial obligations of HOFV.

I can’t imagine a scenario where the school district (or the city) is responsible for any outstanding financial obligations of HOFV.
Does CCS remain the ultimate property owner? There was an agreement about control of development that went back to the developers after it had been taken away from them by the city of Canton. And then things seemed to immediately go down the drain, again.

The Rep needs to get down there and start asking why they did that, because all we can do is speculate.

All I know is the Rep wrote a story simply based on the SEC documents with apparently no follow up today. They are AWFUL.
I would like to see a full breakdown on what happens if HOFRECO goes bust. I can’t imagine a scenario where the school district (or the city) is responsible for any outstanding financial obligations of HOFV.
just Benson and the Center of Excellence because by default it reverts back they are the Land Lord. Any time you get a tenet who does not pay there utility bill usually the land lord is responsible

just Benson and the Center of Excellence because by default it reverts back they are the Land Lord. Any time you get a tenet who does not pay there utility bill usually the land lord is responsible
So what you are saying is the stock holders will not bale out the HoF and HoFV