Haiti

So you essentially started a thread to say "F*** Haiti?" because Sleepy Joe takes prominent residence in your head? Nicely done. I'm sure the Haitians send their regards as well. (y)
I could care less what Haitians think about me. Another country we have poured billions in for what end ? As far as SJB goes never cared for him before Afghan but his handling of Afghan and his apparent disregard for American safety is appalling. If one American dies in Kabul from now till this fiasco of a withdrawal is over SJB should be held as an accomplice to murder.

I could care less what Haitians think about me. Another country we have poured billions in for what end ? As far as SJB goes never cared for him before Afghan but his handling of Afghan and his apparent disregard for American safety is appalling. If one American dies in Kabul from now till this fiasco of a withdrawal is over SJB should be held as an accomplice to murder.
Sounds like your issue is with Biden, not Haiti. ?‍♂️

We've poured 2.26 trillion into a lost war in Afghanistan because of Bush, since 9/11. Meanwhile, the USA has given a few hundred million in support to Haiti, since the mid 90's.

Priorities to the GOP.
I don't care how much money we spend in Afghan, once again those rag heads killed 3000 Americans on ( 9 / 11 ). Finish the job and eliminate the Taliban as a fighting force. In Haiti we have spent over 800 million and it is still a dump. From Wiki : Political insecurity and the failure of Haiti's governments to invest in developing the country's natural and human resources contribute significantly to the country's current state of underdevelopment. Between the fiscal years of 1995 and 1999, the U.S. contributed roughly $884 million in assistance to Haiti.[1] Although there has been $13 billion in aid money given to Haiti after the 2010 earthquake, many people still live in bad conditions.

Last edited: