GWOC Bowling

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacket911

Anyone have any insight on the top bowlers in the GWOC? I am from Sidney and bowl in a few leagues myself. I sometimes see the team Bowling but never really watched much. I wish they had bowling when I was a kid. Is this new for high school? I would imagine Sidney should be pretty good. I know a few of the kids and they have grew up at the bowling alley.

Anyone have any insight on the top bowlers in the GWOC? I am from Sidney and bowl in a few leagues myself. I sometimes see the team Bowling but never really watched much. I wish they had bowling when I was a kid. Is this new for high school? I would imagine Sidney should be pretty good. I know a few of the kids and they have grew up at the bowling alley.

high school bowling is over for year go to gwoc sports u can get all the stats think its under winter sports.

Sidney was not that bad this year, but Troy was just heads and shoulders above everyone in the GWOC North. Troy won the North and the whole GWOC for both boys and girls. Next year the Troy boys will be down a little losing 3 seniors. The girls will be rebuilding as they are losing all but 2 girls off of the varsity and the jv team was not that strong this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.